3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
devaltor 22.06.20 11:27 am

Paladin Dance and quest \"the Shadow of steel\" (Fallout 4)

People, there was an interesting problem) to the beginning of the game came to to Minuteman, made with two dozen missions under their flag", and began doing all that was possible, then saw an old quest with a police station and the brotherhood of steel, made I first kV with the paladin, then refused to join in a shared word for word, after they gave me the second quest in the police station, I shot everyone, including the paladin (he died completely). So in essence, the quest the Shadow of steel begins a conversation with the paladin, the quest hangs, sends to the station, barely interrupting the crowd sagristija brothers, I go to the station, and there laid the corpse of the paladin dance and the arrow above it) in the quest is still hanging string talk to the paladin dance and I have a séance to conduct? :DD

PS anyone know how to find a missing companion?) sent Piper to one of the settlements, during the quest with the vault of the mayor of Hank and some Bobby. After completing the quest, go to the settlement - it is not) and reconnecting and tried to sleep, and in the diamond city was looking for, and not all. where the gap could, maybe who knows?)
25 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 22.06.20

devaltor
Piper work from eight to five, and Palladin console to spice things up. to talk and shoot back.

R
RedFleecer 22.06.20

devaltor
With the paladin variant is the console to revive him.The team can't remember so can't tell:) And about the satellite, you go to the settlement where they sent is clamped to V and looking for throughout.Satellites wise and can sit on the edge of the settlement even if he made the border less possible.I was looking for a dog:)

d
devaltor 22.06.20

RedFleecer
damn, didn't want the console to use it =\ I suppose I'll have..a woman this fucking cut even a siren, looked in the 20 dug and found nothing, okay, I will look at the borders) thanks for the advice)

m
maxsergey 22.06.20

RedFleecer
Спойлерresurrect to resurrect...just be sure to right-click.,below ID character to be seen.

d
devaltor 22.06.20

RedFleecer
lol, found it in a detective Agency On____went On to pass the quest associated with the Golden grasshopper, and there she was with detective PI*dit...what for :DD cheating with synth! :DD

R
RedFleecer 22.06.20

maxsergey
I know what to click need)I the command itself just didn't remember:)

R
RedFleecer 22.06.20

devaltor
Yes, I have some kV Skyrim with the console were ...because the gazebo moget the bugs and how moget)

m
maxsergey 22.06.20

RedFleecer
...well, you never know,there are people who do not know)))

d
devaltor 22.06.20

maxsergey
I wasn't aware of)as long as bugs like not met..although almost 43ий LVL

R
RedFleecer 22.06.20

devaltor
43 ?OO I'm only 19...how you play the game?xD

d
devaltor 22.06.20

maxsergey
nonsense, revive him, he gets up, do not shoot, but immediately becomes hostile
RedFleecer
for days xD

C
CEMENTATOR 22.06.20

devaltor
another console command to increase reputation. not? there's something like that. Or brain him off. he will talk without AI. you and atk to try. this team really is.

m
maxsergey 22.06.20

devaltor
And what does the bugs...?Pretty useful command in the game,how many times it happened (even with F3) in the mixtures killed the merchants,the partners...well This is how a defibrillator in battle)))

m
maxsergey 22.06.20

devaltor
the reputation and charisma shakes)))

m
maxsergey 22.06.20

Sailerstube to tweak the attributes of your character, use:
player.setav x y, where x is the name of an attribute or skill, but from its desired value
The names of the attributes: strength, perception, endurance, charisma, intelligence, agility, luck

d
devaltor 22.06.20

maxsergey
this used save/load)) for example:
Spoilerage was a silver cloak and in the end saved his partner. when you exit the Elevator tried to whotnot two guards that the man was left with a brain in the skull, not on the floor ((in the end times, fifth once happened, and that chance, when they abruptly ran out of the Elevator, dudes Peregrines at me, and in the course went hammer :D

d
devaltor 22.06.20

maxsergey
charisma and so on 7/10, chord, feeling that the quest is important, hell score >_< ktozh I was asked first to join, and then kill them all xD okay, I'll try using the console to figure something out =\

d
devaltor 22.06.20

FAK, Samaxi charisma, learned a few perks associated with the intimidation and suppression, and so on. Nothing yet =\ people write that sometimes you have to wait 3-5 days, then back to Locke to come back leave your weapons may help, but even do not want right now to spend time on it right now)

m
maxsergey 22.06.20

devaltor
That well on...Downloading saves is a real bummer...I have some stuff checked...and re-start all...nah!!!!

d
devaltor 22.06.20

maxsergey
probably because stsci ship literally 3-5 seconds, so not surprised when to press F5 every few minutes