3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 22.06.20 11:27 am

Bad draughtsmanship (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The entire landscape, which is far, very poor quality. Settings textures and landscape set at maximum. I read that in Skyrim.ini to change the uGridsToLoad setting, but nothing even changes. How can I put to make the landscape appear well?

9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egor Lykin 22.06.20

I also may have some mods to improve the drawing

S
Shadowarm 22.06.20

It should be

R
Rasvetribka 22.06.20

Egor Lykin
Ie so at all? 've played Skyrim and I thought everything looked good and then after 3 months decided to once again play Skyrim and I found a garbage. Maybe the habit just.

_
_BESIK_ 22.06.20

Rasvetribka

There are special LOD textures which improve the drawing range of the landscape and there is a special texture they do not che does not weigh too improve rendering in the distance.It's all there in the Internet look for.I too have suffered picking this ini file all to no avail it is.

R
Rasvetribka 22.06.20

_BESIK_
and I can give the link. Find only those which improve the texture of the mountains, trees, and landscape didn't work.

D
Daidjer 22.06.20

Personally, I have to count. the mod looks like. 've never really focused on drawing the landscape.

p
perni007 22.06.20

There is a console command which increases the range.If you have a computer allows.

_
_BESIK_ 22.06.20

Rasvetribka

I use it and I am satisfied.And LOD textures, they weigh a lot + a very long time are set via some utility.But I don't remember where these textures are seen.Maybe they are better but I freaked out and removed and not wait until they will be established there confusion.By the way, for best effect install the Animation is waterfalls

http://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/graficheskie_mody/detailed_terrain_and_tree_lod/3-1-0-1664

R
Rasvetribka 22.06.20

_BESIK_
Thank you very much. Of course this is not what I would like to see, but still much better than standard and eye more corn