3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex_pixel_offical 18.10.19 01:39 pm

help,black screen! (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)

Hi!after I defeated Shocker and bought improved,game preserved and appeared a black screen.and that's all!what to do next I don't know.this problem occurs not only to me and if I'm not mistaken only on pirates.may be somebody knows a solution?tried to decide for himself,but failed.maybe need a patch or lacking some files,so you need to download them.please help.
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
sosic 01 18.10.19

Then repack the curve

a
alexan553 18.10.19

Try to download the save game and replay the mission old save game save if the same thing will happen that means another reinstall of the Repack and put your save game there

m
mazinily 18.10.19

alex_bill
I played

try repak from furs

a
alex_pixel_offical 18.10.19

the Internet speed is low to download another Repack will not work .to reinstall and to pass again tried.

a

the Internet speed is low to download another Repack will not work .to reinstall and to pass again tried.

m
mazinily 18.10.19

alex_bill
or just download another crack I remember how I stood 3dm

a

crack I also changed twice and I realized it wasn't him

R
Ragnar_ 18.10.19

Install the license

a

I think the thing in the game files that are in the data folder or video.

a

to buy a license-not for me.

a

is it really so few people who encountered this?

a

somebody can throw off the files in the archive are those that are in the folder with the game(except for data,video)

a

to be honest I expected more from you,at least some help!well.if you want something to be done-do it yourself!the problem is the files in the folder video.some of the videos weigh in at only 23 KB.I found a normal file and replaced.the problem is solved.I hope this at least helps someone.

F
FoBoZzz 18.10.19

alex_bill
Where found normal files ?

a

FoBoZzz
A friend took the disk,there is a repack was normal.folder video probably, I can't recall.long ago it was...

e
eternal smile 18.10.19

alex_pixel_offical
The files throw? I have this de problem

S
Shtorm_Mega 13.06.21

Good afternoon, I don’t know how others have, but I had such a problem on ps3
I restarted the game and then reinstalled and all the progress that I had saved and this was no longer there