3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlaislove 22.06.20 11:27 am

Error starting (0xe06d7363) (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Microsoft Visual Studio is already downloaded, updated Redist, reinstalling did the work changed, the name of the profile to English.How to solve the problem?
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis-XXXX 22.06.20

and I have 0xc0000005

m
mvictory 22.06.20

Vlaislove
Denis chumakovsky
Change the account name into Latin, and everything will be fine.

D
Denis-XXXX 22.06.20

mvictory
Chet did not help(

m
mvictory 22.06.20

Denis chumakovsky
I don't think you changed the name of the accounts. Most likely you changed the computer name. To change the account name, you can use Profile Wizard 3.5.
The easiest way is create new account:
Start -> control Panel -> administrative tools -> computer Management -> Local users -> Users
Click the mouse (top panel) ACTION -> New user -> pred dialog will appear: the User name and description you write in English. The password is optional.

M
Marquess 22.06.20

mvictory

I was originally in Latin, first time start. The second is not

D
Denis-XXXX 22.06.20

mvictory
Oh thank you God that came down to earth to tell me ordinary Belarusians who had just finished dripping potatoes
BUT luckily I'm not dumb enough to just change the computer name I have completely changed the user name but what can I say I even created a new account (before reading your commentary), but alas it did not help but thanks to you that tried to help me for you +

D
DGEVER 22.06.20

Was able to solve the problem with 0xc0000005 and then the exact same crap ?

D
Denis-XXXX 22.06.20

DGEVER
did it BUT the way is not for everyone
Windu reinstalled

m
meccu 22.06.20

Similarly, you can't run the game and everything

S
Skorpkrest 22.06.20

Mvictory rights, you need to create a new uchetku administrator in Latin and already from under it to set zivo , and then everything will be OK )

T
TristankoPlay MINECRAFT 22.06.20

Most importantly, you tell me how to solve the error 0xe06d7363

S
Skorpkrest 22.06.20

So that's the same ) First create a new uchetku (admin's name in Latin (preferably simple )), then leave their accounts and go to new, and it installed civu )) and then will work because the file will be flying at a different address

K
Kot111114 22.06.20

Skorpkrest
What Ziva?