3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D1llix 22.06.20 11:29 am

Another topic about Triss and Yennefer (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Attention! Spoilers!

Been almost entire Skellig (DOPA, the choice of the king, orders a few storyline quests), made love to, Jennifer at the unicorn. Then, returned to Novigrad, killed the leader of the hunters, dealing with the Bastard who gave the crystal to the King, fell in love with Triss, and there was a scene at the lighthouse.
Now you have a quest for gin. I read on the Internet about the quest. I can't deny Ian in this quest? If you refuse, then I'll stay with Triss in the end, despite the early love scenes with, Jennifer?
Or have to replay and, whenever possible, to dump Ian?
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 22.06.20

D1llix
Yes, you will stay with Triss.

P
Pro100 Endryu 22.06.20

D1llix
Unable to refuse the assistance of gin and you're left with Triss. A Declaration of love to the one you automatically can't stir with the other, and if both confessed their love, then they'll both throw)

M
Mad_est 22.06.20

D1llix wrote:
I can't deny Ian in this quest? If you refuse, then I'll stay with Triss in the end, despite the early love scenes with, Jennifer?
You're right.
D1llix wrote:
Or have to replay and, whenever possible, to dump Ian?
Not necessarily enough to turn her down in the quest last wish.

D
D1llix 22.06.20

Understand as much as the soul it became easier. Thank you very much!

S
SKIF_Podolsk 22.06.20

I did not admit Triss is in love, helped Ian with the Genie, and I still have the battle of Caer-Morgane was present all the possible characters, for, Jennifer called Triss to help in the fight with the Wild Hunt. What am I? Yeah just saying, is the goal to collect all characters on the battle, not just to have an affair with one of the witches :)

v
vadimazz 22.06.20

SKIF_Podolsk what does the battle of the kaer Morhen? Here is another question - in the end game if that. And the battle in the estate of the Witcher this is not the ending)))

S
SKIF_Podolsk 22.06.20

But the decision with whom to have the affair goes to battle, for me the goal was to collect all the Persians and with Ian, how in the books, after the battle is already decided anyway, what is the ending in your personal life will be Geralt, and I was still minus here is just so evil all minusovka in the new year.