3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Lapshin 22.06.20 11:29 am

CPU usage (Watch_Dogs 2)

In short, the problem is that watch dogs 2 is loading CPU to 100%. Video card heats up as if it is lava poured, and in the end the game crashes. I understand that the system protects the graphics card from the fire. In fact this should not be. Video card :Nvidia GTX 770 2gb, processor: Intel core i5 4690 3.50 GHz RAM: 12 gb.
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 22.06.20

Nikita Lapshin
During the game look that bad using to view the running processes in task Manager.

N
Nikita Lapshin 22.06.20

Kraicher
Yes, even the memory load hard.

N
Nikita Lapshin 22.06.20

Kraicher

b
bazilews 22.06.20

Nikita Lapshin
Vidyuhi you have weak for this game.

g
gennaz 22.06.20

Nikita Lapshin
You have 67 background processes,on my top-10 for only 39. Conclusion:turn off any unnecessary services and check the startup.

A
Apti 22.06.20

You better promonitor temperature of the graphics card. How many degrees, MB does not in this case

N
Nikita Lapshin 22.06.20

Artie
What monitor is that? I have the case open, I put the finger, hurts..

N
Nikita Lapshin 22.06.20

gennaz
They do not load the CPU.

s
skid951 22.06.20

Nikita Lapshin
look at YouTube as a video card from dust to clean or service take to clean

K
Kraicher 22.06.20

Nikita Lapshin
I have seven different, more vivid picture. I can see what program is loading (if it loads), and where it is. So I had to catch the miners.
And right Artie writes-look at the temperature using Aida or Everest.

And the ' net during the game included?

s
skid951 22.06.20

bazilews
If the low setting to deliver 60 fps and higher is provided

i
imitator26 22.06.20

The game is very demanding so either lower graphics settings or think about replacing with a more powerful card.

J
JetFIRE13 22.06.20

Nikita Lapshin
Temperature is how much?Look at Aida 64.
imitator26
Yes, not demanding it,and the curve.Graphics the bottom,but the building of good roads,but when you fail to textures,we see that this Board is lame,not a full 3D model.And the shadows under the car see?They're miserable,it's GTA3 damn,there's even a circuit car no stupid some luminescence black.About the physics of a car is generally not necessary to speak.Generally I disappointed with the game graphically and the physical component of the engine.

l
lookaway 22.06.20

Nikita Lapshin wrote:
I finger know hurts..
a wonderful method of temperature determination.

in any case, this card PERC must not be loaded on 100% (she obviously can't get stable 60 fps).

run msi afterburner, look at the temperature and load on one and the second.
put ProcessExplorer, look what eats resources.

S
Starkin 22.06.20

Miner 100%

S
Starkin 22.06.20

Nikita Lapshin
thermal paste change

i
imitator26 22.06.20

Dok Rolf
I don't know demanding or curve, but resources eats Mama do not cry.

Spoiler

S
SHIFT 11 22.06.20

All i5 load the dogs in the area 100%. Only overclocking to 4.5 resets the load.

l
lookaway 22.06.20

b4jw says.

e
ewok_prg 22.06.20

There is one method... Buy the thermal grease thermal grizzly(expensive), apply to the GPU and CPU. There is a high probability that thermal paste shit.This greatly solves. Well, shut down unnecessary processes if possible. Add additional coolers in the case. Shake msi afterburner and lower power limit.(on YouTube look how that is done) you Do everything I wrote probably will help you. (This is not 100% to blame me for the waste of money is not necessary) will Help make or just ask if what.