3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strinner 22.06.20 11:30 am

The problem with pirates (Anno 2070)

Download pirates of the Mechanics, after sunset asks login and password, I registered, entered, writes - No server connection
44 Comments
Sort by:
s
sibiroid 22.06.20

...34RUS
Wood renew. No framework put. Repak transfer

...34RUS 22.06.20

YES, all updated, Its been patched ... I just, on behalf of administrator launched and all of it went!!!

s
stalker Tatiana 22.06.20

As goods from the ark to playing offline? I have the Deluxe Edition RePack

M
MagicHero 22.06.20

stalker Tatiana
to order products on the pirates, they will be there in the form of dumped goods on the water to swim but to put on the ark of the improvement cannot

D
Demkin 22.06.20

I prescribe Reloaded and password 1 and all exactly writes the error to soedinenie with the server,what am I to do?

M
MagicHero 22.06.20

Demkin
Reloaded as far as I know you have to write in capital letters although it may not be important. And may not crack set, download Repack there everything is already set up.

And when downloading Repack with any site there's always writing how to start, and then maybe you have found any other way to run )

D
Demkin 22.06.20

Yes, not with the game, everything is in order just the disc itself there is a document and it says 1st Block the game access to the Internet. Then Reloaded and password 1

D
Demkin 22.06.20

How can I be?

s
stalker Tatiana 22.06.20

Demkin
go to the root folder of the game and click on Instal.bat this will create a profile RELOADED. Then go into the game, RELOADED and enter 1 as the password. Play, everything works.

R
RemarX 22.06.20

Demkin
RELOADED should be written with big letters!
Block the game access to the Internet.
Off the Internet business then.

R
Ralf 22.06.20

I have been playing less the Internet is working, nothing,maybe a lucky crack caught,kept offline.
Forgot to say,when the installation asked me to turn off the Internet and antivirus.

R
RemarX 22.06.20

I have been playing less the Internet is working, nothing,maybe a lucky crack caught,kept offline.
I have the same.

3.A.K. 22.06.20

Qwynex
Thank you,credit!

C
CrimorInTheNight 22.06.20

Ed-Jay
fu to be!

C
Cheat_Hater 22.06.20

here
pix.PlayGround.ru
it's not fotozhopa Galima pirates.
don't know what I did. Poke the menus, and everywhere writes not available in offline mode. IVH, the profile is editable.

V
Vladislav Mackevich 22.06.20

The solution to the problem: No connection to server for Anno 2070 Deep Ocean for Windows 8.1
(Repack with Reloaded tablet)

I also wanted to play Anno 2070 but faced with the problem what have many ( maybe not many ).
Pumped 3 Repack ( Fenixx, Catalust, Mechanics ) and everywhere I had the same problem. When entering the game they need to enter a username and password, i.e. Login: RELOADED, Password: 1. But I didn't work wrote that no connection to server. I didn't give up and decided to put Anno on a home PC which was Windows 7. And lo and behold it started. I looked at making this install.bat that sits in the game directory, it throws the profile RELOADED to the folder with the files for games for Windows 7(!). But the desktop PC I have is not particularly powerful and I couldn't comfortably play it. I kept trying to do something in order to install the game on a laptop that I have is Windows 8.1.

Actually, the solution for Windows 8.1:
You need to copy the Ubisoft folder that is Username - Application Data - Ubisoft. ( With the proviso that you already ran the file which is in most Repack called install.bat ) And copy the Ubisoft folder in the following directory:

Username-AppData-Local
Username-AppData-Roaming
Username-Documents

Probably enough to throw the folder Ubisoft kakoeto in one of these folders but just in case I wrote all the folders in which threw.

Will attach a screenshot of what folders take the folder ubisoft.

And in any case, block game access to the Internet.

I guess this solution is no longer relevant ( how many years have passed ), but I wanted to play and couldn't find a solution.

I hope that has helped someone. It helped me.
Sorry so much writing I wrote what I thought.

V
Vikki_vik 22.06.20

Disappoint perhaps immediately.
Connections for pirates to be. Just for one reason.
1) working Internet connection Need a login on UPlay or Steam.
2) the app is Installed, UPlay or Steam.
3) In this case, the issue occurs even when editing game files.
Even buying a license and running a game with pirates, the network may not be found. The reason for this hacked steam_dll file. which blocks access to Internet games.
So the advice is, Buy a License, but it has now fallen significantly.

a
andrey99994 22.06.20

Ralph
Thanks works

M
Murgen75 22.06.20

Crazan
and 500 rubles to save up for this game
Where you for the price bought?
Today opened Uplay, the price of a simple play - 1500R. Gold Edition - 3000r. DLC Tundra Orbit 700r. Season Pass - 1300r. Full price game +2DLC +SP - 4400р.
The Incentive prices are the same, except the Gold Edition - 2500r.

b
bonzermaks 22.06.20

I found this game just today, installed it (pirates, because the money is still there ) was about to be launched through a shortcut, not start just won't start, went to the root of the game, it tried to launch but still nothing happens OS: Windows 10