3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StingerDef 22.06.20 11:31 am

Problems with updating the GOG version (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon. Problems installing updates, GOG version, patch sees the game is installed (at least shows that he was established) sahota but in game nothing changes, written in the old version. and saves with the new version are not downloaded. earlier to 1.22 all was installed without problems.
15 Comments
Sort by:
g
grafonoman 22.06.20

StingerDef
try all sniti and re-install if it does not download pirates
I am also in ghogha Goti bought the Witcher, but it had some problems I was too lazy to figure it out and I downloaded you latest version of her all the rules

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 22.06.20

StingerDef
Rogovskoy litsuhu can be the incentive to activate if the reinstallation will not help.

A
Ahmed Djazar 22.06.20

grafonoman
Frontier buccaneer
StingerDef
Only you need to put from 1.31 (you never know)

A

Ahmed Djazar
Well, there just installed the latest version.

s
santer2001 22.06.20

StingerDef
you should get an error as I understand it , I was like fuck it in a search engine there will be a need to change the scripts in files

S
StingerDef 22.06.20

santer2001
There is no error, the patch (due to crappy Internet swing them separately and not through the launcher because the game don't want to pump) just got up, wrote that the updated the game. (just like that instantly, then why do the files not copy) came into the game and there is an old blid. patches of different downloads from different sites to one another put, but nothing but lines in Registre does not change

s
santer2001 22.06.20

StingerDef
and what is the current version ? 1,22 if the errors will continue and that 1.21 is not properly established it need to be reinstalled

S
StingerDef 22.06.20

santer2001
I do not quite understand you, now is version 1.21. still cumulatively patch to 1.22. he stood up (as described revealed that it has installed but in the game nothing has changed) then 1.24. same story....

k
killerbot 22.06.20

Now, if he would have been cumulative, then stood up. and so.. what do you want what does not exist?

A
Alex Hawk 22.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
This is how?

A

Alex Hawk
And XS, I only know what is possible and how - no idea. In General, I'll try it now myself to do so.

A

Alex Hawk
Yeah, I'm either confused or not properly understood. In short, there is not all games can be transferred, well the Witcher 3, of course, among them. But it is possible to move the first part) Thing is, GoG Connect, it connect accounts steam and Gog, and you can transfer some games, though full list I found.

A
Alex Hawk 22.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
Well, okay. Not critical. Galaxy any difficulties using causes. Just it would be nice to have all games in one place (2 games).

s
santer2001 22.06.20

StingerDef
all right it is necessary to roll back to the version of 1.21 and again to reinstall , though probably not right again they will rise

S
StingerDef 22.06.20

santer2001
Yes I had to reinstall with pirate Repack, and surprisingly they all stood up well to 1.31 poputchica, except outside of the console, and a couple mods. everything is fine...