3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 22.06.20 11:31 am

Hey guys could you tell me the build for NG+ for school cat please (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The emphasis is on aard. But the damage is little and frozen enemies on NG+ don't die(( Give school the cat's normal build plz.

8 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheKep 22.06.20

build a normal school cat you have is so worth it, drink the mutagen (I do not remember as is called, in General it increases the chance of critical strike) also drink a potion that gives attack power before every battle, of course change their guns but newer, even relics of the fit, like everything :)

D
DreamZed 22.06.20

want IMBA build,download alchemy to inclusive synergy that gives + 60% damage from mutagens,also perks to increase intoxication.of mutations take synergy.from broths to drink the katakana and the devil/the water woman,zakidyvaya likami(thunder,Blizzard and forest of Maribor)and just come to this topic, the builds,everything is painted.about swords sets forget of course,only the top relics.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 22.06.20

Take euphoria, download for acquired resistance, synergy, optionally, you can add Murderous courage(Though he is more under the Manticore) sabahiya the katakana, water a woman(If you know how to Dodge) Wyvern(Works like a water woman) or Maribor, Blizzard or thunder. Weapon-Arondit and Sword Tussenschot knight.

r
random3355 22.06.20

War dance and vichevy Quen generally immune you will.

A
Alex Hawk 22.06.20

Igor Malenic
Better then don't ask anyone. There are advisers of low-grade 90%. Risk to get poor advice. He better play, with time he will understand what's better and what worse.

D
DreamZed 22.06.20

Alex Hawk
Taking into account that GHG understood and offered the best builds for the witch,I would not have said anything about a forum. And the guy is like LVL 100 already you can ask about the top builds, but it will grow another low-grade counselor screaming I am d'artagnan,and you are all shit!)

A
Alex Hawk 22.06.20

DreamZed
Don't understand what You mean. I said 90%. Behold Arbuzov and all suggest to guzzle herbal teas.

D
DreamZed 22.06.20

Alex Hawk
And where is Erebus?After it was nerfed likernye builds, broth + Elika the best addition to any swing.