3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D2110 22.06.20 11:32 am

MKXL the incentive in only 237 RUB. (Mortal Kombat X)

Recently went recently on a page of MK in steam and what was my surprise when I saw that the discount on the game 50% and it is 449 rubles. Hmm... 449 rubles, I thought. Well. Buy the game for 449 will need to buy a bunch of DLC and eventually the full game will cost Tyshchenko or more. I thought it all again and got upset. But some unknown force forced me to either spin the roller on the mouse and what do I see!?

And here at first I was a bit shocked and swept away. And don't even believe it at first. Clicking on the button Information kit" and began to read what is included in the kit, description of products supplied, and so on.
When convinced all boldly pressed the button add to cart

And now finally I am the happy owner of a Licensed version of Mortal Kombat XL in just 237 rubles.
Don't know how long will this sale. But I think you should hurry, who is more interesting of course.
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
D2110 22.06.20

affalas
I was created so that people who can't buy at full price I managed to buy at a discount,
Alexfio9
I agree.

And I bought myself just so I can play with friends from other cities. I do not want to invite any randomness and sit in rooms.