3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tok-220v 18.10.19 01:39 pm

how was the game? (Need for Speed (2015))

know that online, saw the cool trailer, I want to know how do you play? I love cars, especially at night, the NFS new disappointed, but I want to try this what do you say? worth to buy?
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 18.10.19

Current-220v
https://forums.playground.ru/need_for_speed/vpechatleniya_ot_igry-881773/

T
Tok-220v 18.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
yeah hasn't been apologizing for almost every game there is the impression of the game, thank you.

K
Krrrva 18.10.19

At a good discount. OK class, tuning fit but the management is confined under pure drift, the cops are the weakest in the series, the online is not active but there is a semblance of plot

r
ros789 18.10.19

Current-220v
it is empty zabagovannaya and requires online constantly but the machines are cool but I don't suggest you to play it .

S
Sasha Ruseckiy 18.10.19

if night racing like take
I don't night wheel

d
dilat 18.10.19

One of the new parts that I more or less liked it as much since the days of NFS MW 2005. To ride fun to drift especially in a game, see splash screen with real actors is also interesting

S
Subaru MotorSports 18.10.19

Current-220v
If you are willing to spend the money, I can recommend Forza Horizon 4.
https://forums.playground.ru/forza_horizon_4/vpechatleniya_ot_igry-967170/

d
dilat 18.10.19

Crra
Not the likeness, and the plot. Drifting disagree - if you do not configure the slider control, some cars turn like bricks. And so, if this slider is to move in the direction of the drift, the bricks are starting to enter well into a skid

K
Krrrva 18.10.19

dilat
For drift I mean the constant drifts. The story from the category go victory, bring glory that's payback is a kind of story. But I personally do not care for the plot in the race

d
dilat 18.10.19

Crra
By default, drift is problematic. Especially early in the game, when the machine is slow. A slider makes it easy. Not if you compare it with Payback, the story in the 15th simpler of course

K
Krrrva 18.10.19

dilat
OK not control trapped beneath the drift, and the game forces you to hone the car for drift

19_Alexandr_84 18.10.19

The game itself a couple of times, the control itself is set up, like on the corners to drift put drift like on rails to drive the slider to move with the drift, but super long so waited from EA tuning is also present if payback played about the same just not for the cards tunesi but for the money and are gradually cutscene chatter spirit night racers present in the game like the story!!! (I speak as a Fan of the series NFS)

19_Alexandr_84 18.10.19

look at the VIDOS of passage on YouTube

j
jakart_mex 18.10.19

piece of shit especially physics

S
Shahban Shihaliev 18.10.19

Oh I have not pulled the computer