3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 22.06.20 11:33 am

Humanitarian assistance

25 years have passed since then, how great and mighty is safely covered with a copper basin.
Someone remembers himself, somebody can ask the ancestors that immediately after the collapse of the si-si-si-PI fled to the country of humanitarian assistance has already become a brotherly cap countries. They were mostly disposable syringes and condoms.
Actually this is a question. Why developed capitalist world found that people in the collapse of the state (USSR) is vital namely disposable syringes and condoms?
Spoiled, of course - contraceptives... But these bitches sent you Cunts!
12 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 22.06.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
what people in the collapse of the state (USSR) is vital namely disposable syringes and condoms?
Usually, what a lot, then send, and in Sunny countries the victory of capital was always above the roof of syringes, and condoms there.
- What do you think?

A
Aleksator 22.06.20

Do not remember something.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 22.06.20

And even sent bananas AIDS and bubble gum with razor blades inside!

V
Vanya Rygalov 22.06.20

collector wrote:
I don't remember the humanitarian aid was syringes and condoms.
And I remember on TV every day and on all channels of TV and parsley poured in gratitude, the generosity of the new West friends and it is about the supply of syringes and condoms. I myself using this and never saw, I only remember the enthusiastic reports in the press, on radio and TV
It's possible that was something else. Must have been. But I'm interested in only one thing - why condoms and syringes.
Spoiler
collector wrote:
Do not whistle, but not be whistling.
.If someone does not remember - it does not mean that this is something that was not really.
Wing42 wrote:
- What do you think?
Of course, I have a theory on this subject. Just write about it later. Yet interesting other opinions.

A
AnPei 22.06.20

Because all empires collapse because of corruption and the capitalists are aware of this. Humanitarian assistance in the form of a condom that does not help it's a stimulant for corruption.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.06.20

This is a topic over which there is a break down at your leisure

o
oltr 22.06.20

R
RussianQuaker 22.06.20

Gandon - to fraternity not truhali yourself in shorts, pants, briefs, podstakanniki
Syringes - to the victims of frotteuristic gave them a slight tingling in the case of well's sooooo arrogant frottage.

Who thinks about this option?

PS: the Assholes on the bus don't use :)

R
RikoChiko 22.06.20

In the era of HIV gum and syringes very necessary thing was.
We have the same glass reusable syringes in use, the polymer technology is not particularly well developed was.

W
Wing42 22.06.20

RussianQuaker
Not you together with humanitarian syringes here once sent?
RussianQuaker wrote:
PS: the Assholes on the bus don't use :)
It is clear why: two condom only if necessary, special safety wear.

R
RussianQuaker 22.06.20

Wing42
Are you talking about, I'm 100% Russian, from the Russian region.
In case of special security for so Madam do not climb :)

R
RussianQuaker 22.06.20

Humanism is a good. This is especially vygljadit nice for others