3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
winarik 18.10.19 01:40 pm

Co-op (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

From a recent presentation Yubisoft, I think many interesting and learned a brand new game element for the series AC, the ability to play co-op. It is known that the maximum number of players is: = 4. Based on this information, this theme was created for those who want to play co-op and looking for a mate. Many people can say they say it's still early, why, and so on.... The answer is simple, in this topic you will be able to find 3 players willing to play with you in CO-OP. And then just add each other to friends in Uplai-Incentive-Origene ( where someone ordered the game ) and wait for output. No one is forcing you to communicate every day with these people, but not now prohibited to play any other game, in order to get used to the style of each.
So I'll start, and if you want to support the theme - I will be glad.

1) what platform I play PC, PSP, xBox
2) In what occupations are going to buy the game? - Uplay
3) Your username-your nickname, what would you find in the service - ardvarking
4) required number of players in CO-OPE - 2,3,4.
5) How often you want and can play? - Every day at least 1-3 hours.

Once you find a 3x,2x or 1st friend to play on CO-ops and you will be quite please to remove comments from this topic so as not to mislead those players who are still looking for partners.
Thank you for your attention, hope for your understanding and assistance.
162 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pro100be3yh4uk 18.10.19

Hi, it is now possible to create a brotherhood on the website that I have created to activate buns coop need 4 people and codes for pre-order, I will do pre-order the collector's edition for 1c-interes, if it will be there, nick in Uplay pro100be3yh4uk. If anyone else will do pre-order the game, please write to me in PM, we still have 3 people and want to share their Skype, I will explain how to join, how to choose who will play in the cooperative and preferably age 18+

If someone decides to join the brotherhood of those who will do pre-orders, here is the link to the site http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ru-RU/assassinscreed-unity/unite-program/index.aspx
The name of the brotherhood of the - AHNENERBE

h
horror625 18.10.19

And coop is not cross-platform?

w
winarik 18.10.19

horror625
So far, no information... Thank you time asked a question. As soon as information become clearer, it will add the appropriate section, and we can only offer players to name the platform on which they will play, to avoid tangles.

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 18.10.19

Back to profile Uplay , enter your Uplay platform to find the members of your nobility for the game.

Taks, exit game, profile, specify the platform where you play... In AC:BF Multiplayer at each platform had their own servers, so that there will be the same...

S
Spuner337 18.10.19

Who will buy the game with pre-orders ,join my brotherhood !

Reference :
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ru-RU/assassinscreed-unity/unite-program/index.aspx

the name of the Brotherhood - CELL

S
Spuner337 18.10.19

krivosheenko1494
The claim is in uplay sent
ready to join the team

L
Lexinton 18.10.19

the link to the brotherhood: http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ru-RU/assassinscreed-unity/unite-program/index.aspx?frameUrl=https://acu-preorder.ubi.com/Team/ViewTeam?Alias=Antiqua
1) platform - PC
2) service - Uplay
3) nick - Lexinton
4) required number of players - 4+
5) can play almost every day, on time as many

I
IDeaDMau5I 18.10.19

horror625
Zadrot)

a
arkana_raph 18.10.19

Good day!
And so:
1 platform - PC
2 service - Uplay
3 nick in Uplay-kro1ik666
4 Brotherhood-PHOENIXFIRE, join

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 18.10.19

Brotherhood of the Ahnenerbe is still looking for the 1st person to play CO-OP.
Requirements:
Be sure to pre-order the game license, boxed set, for the participation in the program pre-order and receive Goodies.
Platform PC
Preferably, but not necessarily UTC+07
Age also preferably 18+
Write vk.com/seijinakamura

B
BATMETAL 18.10.19

I will be using tangle or Hamachi if you can,why spend money on the game bums or you are the sons of Aligarh
The game is just interassociate waste of time or is it you mind!!!

u
user 123 18.10.19

Brotherhood of the Assassin's Creed Unity is looking for lone wolves and bro !
Write in PM!
PS4

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 18.10.19

Interesting,obviously fresh the game

F
Fedmi Chernov 18.10.19

Hey all,looking for friends to coop,
1)PC
2)I'll buy the disc,ORIGIN
3)FEDMIC002
4)3 people
5)a minimum of one hour per day.
Have 12 years

V
Vladimir0226 18.10.19

1) what platform you play - PC
2) In what occupations are going to buy the game? - Uplay
3) Your username-your nickname, what would you find in the service - Bobchin
4) required number of players in CO-op - 4+.
5) How often you want and can play? - Every day except those days that are working. Preferably age 18+ Adequate. I'm 28, Saint-Petersburg.

A
Alphalva 18.10.19

Hey all!
Need 2 people, of course with the codes, platform PC.
The transition to another team, unfortunately, is not considered, the key is activated.
Who is still without a team and without bonuses, brothers and sisters, write.

p
pam09 18.10.19

People, a couple of questions, if I buy the origin can be awakened to play with those who bought in uplay?
I think to take the Gold version, it includes all DLS? Particularly interested in the extra mission.

G
Graass 18.10.19

pam09
Of course it will be!

M
MC_Wayman 18.10.19

First wrote here http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_unity/eksklyuzivniy_kontent_bratstvo-830929/ then I saw this topic, if that sorry for doublepost.

1) the PC Platform
2) Service purchase Uplay
3) the nickname Uplay: MC_Wayman (can be via e-mail to send invitation: [email protected] or in PM)
4) Looking for 3 teammates in the brotherhood
5) you can Play every day after work, weekends, in the unlimited mode.

Pre-order code mandatory, its already activated. Brotherhood SteelAlliance.
Invite all of, optimally but not necessarily: age +20, UTC+02:00 to+04:00

A
Alphalva 18.10.19

Theoretically need 1 more person because the 4 bandmates have not yet entered the key, the PC platform.
If you already have a key and don't have a team, please contact.
Typed 3 keys, when you join you will see.
Group sacredeagles