3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azazka INK_ 22.06.20 11:33 am

Nickname in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How to change nickname in GTA online?
25 Comments
Sort by:
i
illuminati2 22.06.20

Only create a new Persian

A
AGS37 22.06.20

Azazka INK
if I am not mistaken, when I endured Persian from PS3 to PS4 it gave me the opportunity to change the nickname, but I didn't because all the rules and nick was... if you're going to carry Persian from PS4 to PC you can change

P
PRIVA 22.06.20

https://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/settings/index
changed the name and all

s
smallsim 22.06.20

changing 1 time per year )

n
nat.mih 22.06.20

I want to change the nickname in GTA Online PC. I understand that this can only be done by changing the user name in socialclub (can be changed no more than once per year). If you change the user name in socialclub, then will it affect the binding of the license to the CRA on the progress of the game, on save, on friends list etc? If you have friends I'm on the list under the old anyone, how the change will be reflected there? Will change automatically or will again have to be added to friends?

R
Renoh 22.06.20

Will change automatically of course.

n
nat.mih 22.06.20

Renоx
Thank you.

s
singularity2016 22.06.20

What name appears online? The name of the account to the social club or the name which you gave to your character ? And can I change my name in social club?

N
Nivellen 22.06.20

In social it seems once a year it is possible to change the nickname. The rest do not remember.

N
Nikita Buravtsev 22.06.20

don't know how in the bakery , but on console displays the name of the account, let's say R2D2

S
Stels-510 22.06.20

Displays the user name in SocialClub, you can change once a year, but if not changed since the establishment of the accounts, I think you can just change.

p
pshanyrckovee 22.06.20

My name on SocialClub KOLOPAD ABATNIKOB

M
MiGamer86 22.06.20

singularity2016
The PC displays the nick of the Social Club
Nick on consoles PSN or XBox Live respectively.
To change the nickname in SC once a year. The first time you can change two months after the account creation.
Character cannot be renamed.

s
slowlennes 22.06.20

MiGamer86
And somewhere appeared the name of the character? I didn't notice like. Don't know?

S
Sprintin 22.06.20

slowlennes
only in the character selection!
of course rocky didn't think about it, why was nick in the social club in the game appears above the character XS
it should be like in Teso, nick Persian that was displayed, and clans etc are bound to nick your account

C
CRASHBULLET 22.06.20

Selfie do and see

o
osyotr 22.06.20

in SC nick still possible through the support of the change, and date of birth.

s
singularity2016 22.06.20

MiGamer86
but what has caused such a severe limitation on the change of nickname?

M
MiGamer86 22.06.20

singularity2016
In order to avoid confusion in the uchetki. And the user is approached to the choice of Nika consciously and seriously.

s
singularity2016 22.06.20

MiGamer86
pfff.... in WoW you can change any number of times, just pay 550 rubles))) at Least every other day to change)))) Brad do not carry it