3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prosto_seriy 22.06.20 11:34 am

Winery Corvo Bianco a bug with the workbench and the grindstone (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

And so after completing home sweet Home why is that in the yard appeared a grindstone and a workbench for armor. Who knows how to solve the problem. Have all patches set to 1.31.
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 22.06.20

prosto_seriy
To buy from Basil.

p
prosto_seriy 22.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
You do not understand it everything has already been bought but in fact they are not

p
prosto_seriy 22.06.20

D

prosto_seriy
Bought? It will take several game days.

p
prosto_seriy 22.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Say quest is completed.

D

prosto_seriy
You do not understand. All the improvements delivered multiple game days. Pobediteley 2-3 games a day and check. PS. heard about this bug, only with any other modifications. Toussaint left? Version is the latest?

p
prosto_seriy 22.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
well I checked nothing has changed in this first second, you also did not understand me quest home sweet Home brand passed - it means jobs it is no longer he performed, it means that purchased and brought into the house everything that was supposed to be, but the bitch left a glitch on the map (see picture) indicates that the workbench and the grindstone on the place but really they are not there. Actually reading already in the Internet for this quest, many have complained that he zabagovanny.

D

prosto_seriy
I already knew. Again-you left Toussaint? Version of the game last?

p
prosto_seriy 22.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
game version to 1.31 today put all the patches. At run time, the quest Toussaint never left

D

prosto_seriy
Strange, because I have to GOTY this bug was not. If you have earlier saves, try to load them.

p
prosto_seriy 22.06.20

I have the GOTY version of the game

K
Kovboy belomor 22.06.20

People tell me I have version 1.22. Is it worth it to patch to 1.31?

D

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Strange question. New patches for the Witcher-is always useful. If license, on account of save it is possible not to worry.

K
Kovboy belomor 22.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov Yes, I while stocks have not seen,except that the tail of the roach was gone.