3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raggared 22.06.20 11:35 am

Finishing. But from what they depend? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can't understand going through the Witcher for the second or third time, and for the entire game, God forbid if a couple of times someone will make a nice finish, where the neck will cut, or just a sword in the breast, stick and all. I saw a couple of letsplay on YouTube, there is one battle, Geralt could do three to five of the fatalities. But from what they depend?
13 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDimiDx 22.06.20

mod on the rebound there

C
CGen 22.06.20

Raggared
http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_the_ultra_gore_dismemberment_mod_povyshennyj_shans_raschleneniya-113478/

A
Ahmed Djazar 22.06.20

Raggared
If hocheg often finish off seeing that fashion, because in the game it's only a small percentage of the probability is allocated...

r
rodrigos 22.06.20

If hard ons with the try build on axi

b
benites 22.06.20

In the settings turn on avtomobilnie, wilderness opponents axiem and Bay in the back, works quite often

L
Leha Tatarincev 22.06.20

If you have Blood and Wine, then activate the mutation blood Bath (like so). and you will be finishing nearly every opponent.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 22.06.20

Leh Tatarintsev
Euphoria rocks.

B
Bupycop 22.06.20

Raggared
From the finishing of critical strike

I
Inkvizitor nubov 22.06.20

Raggared
especially those not interested, but have noticed that I have these fatalities was constantly I wanted it or not. build mostly on the war was.

R
Razox 22.06.20

Hang around the roach trophy with increasing chance of dismemberment.

A
Alex Hawk 22.06.20

More often triggered the rebound, if you're stronger than the enemy. In a battle with people 10 levels below you, almost everyone catches the rebound. If LVL green, then much less.

W
Widukind 22.06.20

I have at build time swordsman-alchemist Geralt beautifully finishes off every last bandit in combat, and occasionally some during the battle. Surely it depends on the skills on a critical hit, such as precise strikes", and swords that increases the frequency of critical strike

T
TheKep 22.06.20

Raggared
http://www.playground.ru/files/finish_them_all_dobivanie_i_raschlenenka_v1_30-135321/