3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Degenerat 22.06.20 11:36 am

Decreases the load on the video card, causing the frame rate. (Battlefield 1)

The game runs perfectly, with the vertical sync, stable 60 fps, but occasionally (sometimes 20 times per round, sometimes five times or even without it), for 10~40 seconds, the framerate drops to 8~20 fps. Looked the utility the load on the graphics card in the game - during game load 60~90%, and while these falls gpu usage drops to 15~20%, and by 10 percent raises the load on the CPU. The GP temperature of about 65 degrees. Any graphics settings ,from the minimum to the maximum, without vertical sync and with it, the memory limitation of the GPU and without - as does not change the situation.
The search for a solution to my problem in the Belovskom forum Google and YouTube any results has not brought. Read only, I do not remember on some foreign forum about a bottleneck in CPU(no shit do not understand) and the fact that you want to disable all possible items of power saving modes in control panel Windows and BIOS, which I did. Generally very rare problem. I but a couple of posts on different forums and a couple videos on YouTube not what is not seen, so it is hard to believe that there is going to help me - but still. Help the good people who can faced this problem or knows the solution.
In no other game anything like never experienced.
My specifications:
win7 64x ultimate
fx8350;
r9280x 3gb;
kingston hyperX 8gb 1866Mhz (two four);
corsair cx 750;
msi 970a g43.
Thank you.
9 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaychik 22.06.20

Try to reduce the resolution. Roll back the wood on a previous version.
Narrow neck is when one component is significantly weaker than the other/many in the system, which is lame and overall performance in the game, for example.
But you, if it's not wood and do not overheat the iron, it may be just the vidyuhi not very good - 3GB for батлы1 enough.

k
kustowlad 22.06.20

Degenerate wrote:
fx8350;
r9280x 3gb;
cífer, cífer, AMD need more cífer

k
kustowlad 22.06.20

Bunny
Degenerate
3 GB video memory recommended for the battles, so it's nothing to do with

v
vovanRUS 22.06.20

Degenerate
don't see what settings it gives you 60fps,sags to 20 ?A computer far not a fountain,a lot of it and should not have expected that...

600m 22.06.20

SchA VOVA will start to RUB that for a comfortable game need Intel i5 or i7+ 1070 map on the Board to have.in the next topic suggest to put a wood version 16.10.3.only the installation need to do after removing the driver in manual mode,reboot, and do a clean install.I biede recommended that the wood not download from AMD site because Hz what their policy before the release of new cpu and gpu.try and accomplish your goal.I also have a r9 380 4 gb and want to buy 8320е conductive Hairdryer 960т worth it.

v
vovanRUS 22.06.20

600m
and what RUB is...LOOK MINIMAL salary !!!

v
vovanRUS 22.06.20

600m
Degenerate
Minimum system requirements
Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon HD 7850 2 GB VRAM
Video card (NVIDIA): nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2 GB VRAM
Space on hard disk: 50 GB

The bucket referred to above,just fit the MINIMUM little system !Even to the recommended does not hold.

600m 22.06.20

vovanRUS
Volodya,you even the settings don't know what he uses it,and have about a bucket I say!!!!!,and you know what that meansthe recommended minimum systems, and which settings,under what resolution and the most important thing for a FPS!!!!?????

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 22.06.20

It was like that with the game Metro 2033 helped oddly reinstalling DirectX