3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kill S.T.O.R.M. 23.06.20 07:28 am

Poll: What is the best and most beautiful armor? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

who and what goes in

Does anyone what armor and what do you think is the best. Write its parameters.
210 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ash Ketchum 23.06.20

the most beautiful and best - Daedric armor)

also, the full Mithril set looks interesting)

F
Faceless 23.06.20

light
http://tes.ag.ru/oblivion/armor/light.shtml
heavy
http://tes.ag.ru/oblivion/armor/heavy.shtml

to 20 level, you're either in glass or in Daedric ...
well, even perhaps in a robe ... :)

M
Mas1o 23.06.20

I liked the armor the cultists of the Mythic Dawn'but, current dig her course is not real :(

F
Faceless 23.06.20

reminds Daedric from Mora ...
she is called ...

P
Prosto Kain 23.06.20

Clothing hunter female character, I do not mean the armor and the clothes. Huntsmenn or something like that.

And I like only the DB armor.

B
Bianor 23.06.20

On the girls looks gorgeous costume of the Black hand. Only puny it unfortunately...

L
Lubber 23.06.20

Well, about the armor options have already thrown great links, leaving only about beauty and functionality to talk...
About the functionality:
I finally can play in a Stealth manner. Started the game pumping light, walked of course in zacharovana glass (something found something enchanted with Sigil Stone). Then the Skin of the Savior wore. Pumped to master a skill, the armor began giving half as much armor equal to Daedric, weighs nothing when worn (this is on expert). But the problem of light armor - break moment. After a good distribution of the cuirass finally zero can break, this means that the armor level is falling. Of course, I've leveled Armorer to master repairing to 125% of the infinite one hammer, but still hovering so often for repairs just lazy. So in the end I began to walk in heavy armor (Daedric). This is quite normal given the fact that Sneak a hundred years as the master and the weight of the armor accordingly plays no role in a secretive mode. Cons heavy a lot of weight in a backpack (I have the expert skill and Daedric weighs half the weight, like the master will become weightless, then the weight problem will be solved), and running the Persian clearly slower in heavy armor, but I find it easier to take it than to repair armor after every enemy (so the button with a quick hammer sausana of all the hotkeys).
About beauty:
When I section the Umbra and tried on your characters, I liked how the defki with slim waist looks ebony. The helmet, of course, hides a face and hair spoils :-P... back View in third person is cool. Black and gold chic, elegant sitting cuirass. And more I don't like any armor. Cool cuirass from the Imperial officers, but their seems no on...

S
Selderei 23.06.20

Daedric without variants.........yet the Orc did so sitting.....correctly

W
WEDE 23.06.20

Degrove degrove - where to get them is to gallop Dremora bi pokramsat and besides sword and shield no niche ?

Y
Yamschik-Pogonschik 23.06.20

Look best steel armor somehow reality seems!!! And Daedric-armor golimy LEGO!!! Brazed plastic!!! Sucks, in a word, not armor... Where did you see a knight in plastic armor??? Where have you seen that role playing toys wore-product of oil refining!!! WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN THAT THE WORLD OF ELDERSCROLL 4 CONQUERED PLASTIC TRANSFORMER!!!!???
I'm not talking about the glass... what a Laugh...

B
Bo1k 23.06.20

But ebony just krasavchikova dospehi!Toko fee protection.By the way.Orcish armor resemble the armor of a samurai.

W
WEDE 23.06.20

E well, tell me where to get these degrove armor ?

s
son of Kain 23.06.20

Play of the urine of Daedra and get them armor

S
Selderei 23.06.20

starting with LVL 20, degrove armor appear on almost every 2-vampire ( by the way as the glass), also with increasing levels you can find them on Dremora in oblivion worlds

N
NeUtrO_771 23.06.20

why do you think at the end oblivioна give us the same weak armor, although the sweat we had on the glory!

s
son of Kain 23.06.20

Fig knows
I did notice that absolutely do not care what your armor
As it is not deliberate with armor
If pers are strong and ride well then, it all do not care
And armor to choose from only for beauty
Collectionyou full sets
In principle, with my 30 level can do in the shirt to go

S
Selderei 23.06.20

I agree, I am fascinated by orkowski Seth sigil stones from oblivion on suprotivno magic in taju armor drove them ( repaired to 125%) and go, like a samurai.......with Akaviri daikatana own sharpening ( shock cooling) on 28 LVL.....NO problem!

H
Homyak-Dzheday 23.06.20

If we talk about beauty,recently on the website ElderScrolls.net came across a very interesting plugin that adds to the game a very nice armor:

1. Battle Dress. Version 0.8. Size – 17 MB.
Added armor for horses, new and modified types of weapons.

2. Archmage Battle Armour. Version 1.0. Size – 7 MB.
The size is 4 KB. (Upgrade to 1.1)
Size – 7 KB. (Obnovlenie to 1.2)
The plugin adds a very nice armor Archmage.

PlayGround.ru

W
WEDE 23.06.20

For me it is the most beautiful Orlovskaya armor from the 3rd Yes two-handed sword very well smotrica.

H
Homyak-Dzheday 23.06.20

Moved:

2d3PIO
10.05.06 17:53
What is now in fashion among the retinue Coradella? Why should velvet these kooky clothes? If your broad chest adorned Daedric cuirass!!! Or maybe the cuirass of the Saviour's hide? And maybe as such, cator even no one heard???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grin[Go]
10.05.06 17:56
The most beautiful - gnosca...current strength is not enough to wear it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bh for Bhelial
10.05.06 18:04
In Morrowind they were more stylish, and then what is dancing on the grave of the murdered merchandise Lord of the Rings... even the name changed to the Dwarven on Gnomka.

Grin[Go]
10.05.06 18:08
This is my opinion...you can think differently...