3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
express-rus 23.06.20 07:30 am

Configuration right value play control gamepad Defender (Street Fighter X Tekken)

All who have gamepads from Defender dedicated. Personally, I have a model Game Racer Wireless V2.0. I have long suffered and could not understand how to play games such as Blur, Bulletstorm, Driver San Francisco, FIFA12, Grand Theft Auto IV, Mafia II, Street Fighter 4 and Street Fighter X Tekken
To interact with game controllers in Windows there are two API: new XInput and the older DirectInput. These games only support XInput-compatible devices. In order for the controller which does not support XInput, worked in these games, you need to use emulator Xbox 360 controller. Manual emulation of Xbox 360 controller download here http://www.defender.ru/userfile/manuals/5JL6V-BHTXbox_360_controller_emulation_guide.zip
By following the easy instructions you will succeed! Fitch's fully working and has justified itself!
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
RIPEN 23.06.20

Well,it's dumb gamepad,a lot of hemorrhoids with him from the tomb and took with it all no problems.

e
express-rus 23.06.20

Oh, Vasya, would you drink less. dumb people... ugh

R
RIPEN 23.06.20

express-rus
Too thick,Troll kid,go study up.

P
Pip-boy 23.06.20

Che you have stuck to the guy?)

W
WarlokIII 23.06.20

I have a Defender Gamepad, all the rules, put the emulsion boksovskie... long... author of ancient...
This controller uncomfortable in jester to play...

D
DeathColdUA 23.06.20

WarlokIII
Well, as anyone. Everyone has different tastes.

V
Volk_J 23.06.20

express-rus
I do not understand what is not working plz throw your x360ce file.ini

L
LeOnId30RuS 23.06.20

express-rus
Alicia? YOU??

K
Konstantine45 23.06.20

Hmm I went to read one...and then the delusion(

F
FOX_Skaynet 23.06.20

express-rus
dear don't know if I can help no , I bought Hamad defendr cruchader managed to include all recognition and Bluetooth and USB ,PROBLEM CLAUSUM ,USB in games everything works but when connecting via BLUETOOTH, the laptop sees geypad and even the second mouse mode works and the first game mode is on Bluetooth is NOT WORKING ( AGAIN VIA USB all games played )