3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SS44 23.06.20 05:14 pm

2 questions on the game (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

People tell me pliz, and then I googled and found...
1. How to disassemble items? Pumped this skill completely , but when aimed at the subject , such as options parsing does NOT APPEAR(((
2. If we except a paltry three drawers in the apartment Jensen store items?
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 23.06.20

SS44 wrote:
1. How to disassemble items? Pumped this skill completely , but when aimed at the subject , such as options parsing does NOT APPEAR(((
I don't remember exactly,but there is not to read it,and something else,try other options which are.

SS44 wrote:
2. If we except a paltry three drawers in the apartment Jensen store items
No.

Y
Ygrumyi 23.06.20

SS44
1. Poke at an object and where is written thrown and the other options must be option unpack
2. Items make much sense to keep not. Everything you need can be bought, and money in the game a bunch, that is nowhere to spend it. The only thing that can be stored there, this is a rare gun and for them there will be enough space

Z
ZlobnyDed 23.06.20

There is written clean. He was a dummy could not understand what it means,just is throw away. It turned out that the remove=disassemble

Z
ZlobnyDed 23.06.20

By the way,if you understand something like ammo or grenades,it doesn't matter how much money you have - you will receive 5 units per occupied the cage. At least three rounds to understand,at least forty

S
Siniy Kot 23.06.20

ZlobnyDed

isn't 10?although it depends on the level racked skill I think

s
saa0891 23.06.20

Z
ZlobnyDed 23.06.20

Blue Cat
Well,maybe ten,can't remember ) I somehow, once this skill has circulated in full,although not yet know how useful it is. Of materials, riveted basically electronic lock picks and ammo Tesla,so the hacking was in no hurry to upgrade. Cellular batteries and so enough,and the weapon was not circulated,because I haven't used it,though, and wore just in case

Z
ZlobnyDed 23.06.20

saa0891
Why so many bolts? ) I of the surplus from the skeleton key riveted and sold then,if the excess was. The best rates like. 200 rubles apiece. Battery seems cheaper,and a variety of ammunition and is worthless

s
saa0891 23.06.20

ZlobnyDed wrote:
Why so many bolts? )
And where to put them,money and a car,but they are not needed,everything else, too,and the bolts at any point to collect something suitable.

Z
ZlobnyDed 23.06.20

saa0891
Yeah,it was only at first. Then just fill up

F
Fildon 23.06.20

Why do you have to disassemble the weapon, if it is not provided at all? It's not an RPG?

S
SS44 23.06.20

Thank you all for the answers. The translation here , of course , leaves much to be desired...
And that's something some nonsense with cartridges((( Insert BB-bullets in the gun , and those simple , which was earlier in the inventory is not returned. Hanging somewhere in the air. Throw the rifle, and these bullets do disappear!
Is it possible to discharge the weapon???

Z
ZlobnyDed 23.06.20

SS44
I only used the dash and immediately forgot on which key the ammo change ) So don't tell me. And the translation - Yes,quite often the shoals met