3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fastdimka 23.06.20 05:19 pm

The game Spacewar in 1962 to the incentive WTF?

Downloaded the Repack Spintires, run the game with the included stim and noticed in the overlay that steam believes that I play Spacewar this game add to my games list. In the game play like it is impossible but why that is the heart of the community game to the incentive. Spacewar was one of the first computer games created in 1962. So here arise two questions: 1. That game 1962 makes the incentive? It's a joke from fat? 2. Can ban my profile, calculating through my list of games that I had played Spacewar although it was cracked Spintires?
For answers thanks in advance. Value my steam account and don't want to lose him.
PS For those who will say would licescu and soared I will say in advance that I was going to buy this game, but the price of the 800R seems to me too high, my price game 450r maximum.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SignIn 23.06.20

fastdimka
I have seen many list in this game, one acre in 100-200 games. The likelihood of a ban is likely extremely small, but it is better not to risk it.
my price the game 450r max
On sites like pay.ru can already buy for the price.

s
sn260591 23.06.20

Lal

D
Dasha77 23.06.20

fastdimka
it is desirable for piratok to have left ACC to the incentive, the business then 2 minutes. And about spinters, really overpriced, after 30 min there was nothing to do for the map to open very quickly and easily, and then the whole point is lost ...

f
fastdimka 23.06.20

Dasha77
In the description, where I was shaking repak, it was written that the multiplayer working. If I knew that the multiplayer only works through steam, I would guess that they will need the left ACC to start the game. All the other broken games that are the incentive, excellent run without the intervention of steam, some even the overlay works, but in steam they do not climb.

K
Kuzko 23.06.20

Spacewar is really possible to get the incentive should be in bruiser here is enter steam://install/480/

x
xXD0OmGuYXx 23.06.20

I rust the pirate wobbled, too, writes that spacewar

L
Lipu4ka 23.06.20

guys I'm in short too, somehow it got played on the account but only 5 games were the pirates only astroneer downloaded not banned?