3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eremite_City 23.06.20 05:19 pm

Steps satellites (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello! All with the past and future holidays!
How to make satellites without any mods to perform certain actions?
For example: go through the cave. Why do I have shmonat? The satellites then why? Here, they
let him run, let paraskeuh around. Suddenly that valuable find? Not all the time to fight!
Okay, there's a fashion type, AFT, iNEED. But, again, was not able to make a realistic
behavior. Moreover, in needs, put self-service partners. Ie,
they obtain their living. The only thing I noticed that it Konah
constantly thumps.. is Constantly gurgling and message: Konah took a SIP of wine! ;)
He is a good swordsman. Therefore, always carry. One trouble treatment.
Again, the same: is in command of the mages. Why can't they treat each other? And me at the same time?
The auto reception of food and potions itself. But really none of this in the game by default?
I think everyone has their observations, and their solutions. It is necessary to share.
4 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 23.06.20

Eremite_City
In the standard game the GG and satellites no need for a meal and drinks . So as the satellites do not need treatment . I've been wondering - what good gear can be found fumbling in the back streets ? In the beginning of the game GG is looking for enchanted clothes , but only in order to remove the enchantment since GG manually creates enchanted clothes is much more powerful than any contained in the game .The most effective and powerful weapons and armor in the game can only be done by the player himself . After pumping the same Enchantment still have a bunch of expensive stuff that you can't sell because the sellers simply have no money to buy it . Somewhere after level 40 to get a at locations other than ammunition and health potions , it makes no sense . After buying and furnishing all the houses in the game , the accumulation of money generally loses its meaning - there is nothing to buy .

E
Eremite_City 23.06.20

nestrbob
Good thinking. But I kept it on the satellites. They also need to do something. Rather than mimic
a flurry of activity.. And then when I first played, long could not understand, and when my partner
finish find a freakin ' ore?! But quest items - please return to me!
For that, I'll give you a glass of vodka with skwarecki! ;) Or: to each according to his ability, to each according to his work!
In this respect, Vilja in Skyrim is well thought out. Gave her the goods and get out of my sight! :)
Don't want to know what you bought and why. At least some realism in the game. It is a pity that her
like the Mare, it is necessary to call! :( Well, could also do like Seranos. And then I have this horn with
horses associated. And so the good witch. Especially her dancing on the table. About
treatment - you're wrong. During the battle, you have to monitor them. Especially for Lydia - all
crazy. Arandur too weak. No time to recover. Which is strange for a mage.
And talkative worse Lionesses and Serani.. and I want to push him on the altar of Boethiah..
Or blade of betrayal plug. But somehow the hand does not rise. Let it live.

n
nestrbob 23.06.20

Eremite_City
In the game the survivability of teammates in battle is calculated as follows: if partner was injured and fell on one knee , no dancing with a tambourine wouldn't treat him until he scores all the enemies in the visible region . Once the last enemy is killed , the partner stands up and you can go further , exploring a cave or location . I prefer to play without any companions because for the most part they just get underfoot .

E
Eremite_City 23.06.20

I can see that. But there is a Higher treatment - immediately rise.
At least I have so. At the same time, it is possible to treat all who are near..