3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 23.06.20 05:19 pm

About Great Carabelli and iris (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In DLS heart of Stone if you save Algirdas he gives you the sword.
That's just dudes said some of it dates iris or a Gorgeous Karabella ?
What is the difference and what determines in the end what name will have the sword and will it affect the characteristics of the sword ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 23.06.20

Igor Malenic
This is the same weapon. In eng. version weapons simply called Iris in Russian-a Great Karabela iris Simply here's just a few nadmozgi the localizers who have added gag.

I
Igor Malenik 23.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Clear. Thank you)

v
vadimazz 23.06.20

I passed the first time gave a (literally) Great Karabela second time iris. I think it's the patches depends.

c
crix 23.06.20

Something tells me that it depends on what we do in the film iris, and from what you say Olgerd.
And Yes, the swords characteristics are identical.

A
Ahmed Djazar 23.06.20

crix
Indeed, it may be that it depends on what cochains reply Olgerd

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 23.06.20

crix
I beat only the ending, the picture didn't touch anything, and the sword changed the name. When Gunther took the soul of Olgerd (oops, I hope you all know this already), I was given a Great carabello, and when on the contrary helped Algirdas, he gave me iris.

W
Widukind 23.06.20

by the way, iris in design is also more of a saber than a sword, like karabella (which, for example, in the cave of tumannik on Krivokapich marshes is given). Maybe the fact that magnificent korabell is a generic appellative name for all such swords, and iris's own name, which gave the sword Algirdas in memory of his wife (by the way, in reality, in medieval Europe it was customary to give names to swords, and often female)