3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 23.06.20 05:19 pm

To report whether Amerigo of CRIS ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I first reported to him, and then he sent soldiers after me and now I have a choice to report or not ? And how it will affect he will give me the troops to the end of the game when the battle of Kaer final part or not ? And influence of this choice on the game's ending or the ending is only affected to bring him CRIS or not ?

22 Comments
Sort by:
r
rus_Inversion 23.06.20

Igor Malenic
I told him nothing, the troops he did not seem to give anyway. So let him sit and angry, his personality is dark (if the judge logically, he is of his daughter simply do not care, you would already have found her with an army of 30-40K) .

I
Igor Malenik 23.06.20

rus_Inversion
Thanks for the answer.)

M
MariusVi 23.06.20

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, this will affect the ending. So the choice is important.

R
RBunny 23.06.20

In any case he will not give troops.Unable to report unable to report)

d
dimon-alfa 23.06.20

the ending will affect, if it CRIS to bring, and so it makes no sense that he would say.

S
Strelyalker 23.06.20

Igor Malenic
What is it called))

A
Anzhelika04 23.06.20

rus_Inversion
I wonder how he'd found her, she other worlds were for so many years? Someone besides her can no longer travel between the worlds.

_
__DOC__ 23.06.20

You're the same person, become a witch, decide what you think.You're chasing after a doll in a fairy tale?,You're saving the daughter?,You're on a quest?
....How do you play? - like a puppet? I don't know the answer for you personally.

A
Anzhelika04 23.06.20

The ending is affected if it is to take to the meeting with his father , also affects Geralt will take the money or not with Empire. I personally would always take her to get the only good ending(in my opinion).

r
rus_Inversion 23.06.20

Анжелика04
Geralt also can't teleport, but they got to CRIS closest to Empire a bunch of features (compared to the poor Witcher) and it can recruit of any magician, etc. (especially Yennifer kind in his possession) that he was prevented additionally to look for CRIS?

W
Widukind 23.06.20

why would allow soldiers in kaer Morhen, his defense is too easy and there's more to a movie than a game

V
Vovanlavrov 23.06.20

if Amharu to report on CRIS and behave with him according to the rules(not to be rude), when he offer a reward for the CRIS need to give up this cash reward , and the Emperor will welcome Geralt tribal sakuna black(instead of roaches)

H
Hideo Kodzima 23.06.20

you all the games on top play? you have to know exactly the right decision?

A
Anzhelika04 23.06.20

rus_Inversion
Start with the fact that CRIS did not trust him and his subjects, and fled from them just as from hunting. Plus the fact Skellige and Novigrad Imperial scouts the way ordered. Unlike Geralt who is relatively free to move everywhere. So, the Witcher is the most sensible option. Agree Emhyr could quite instead of Geralt-Yen to use in Velenje and Skellige. But again, Novigrad would need someone from the outside and close CRIS. Ian Novigrad like any other sorceress was dangerous to be snooping around.

x
xDimiDx 23.06.20

Vovanlavrov
and it's a black Roach☺Herald ALL horses with Roach calling snowy Year to all

M
Merf1n 23.06.20

If you play a good father, it is better to bring it to Amhara and Kill Radovid, a good gift will come CRIS in the form of a whole Empire from the South and the North. About the troops said above, the ending is affected, and so chooses) happy New Year!)

S
Stas ... 23.06.20

There are 2 options
1)to Persuade CRIS to come to Engaru and then at the end she will be Queen
2)to Score on Amhara and in the end CRIS will be vedmochka

R
Rizio 23.06.20

Merf1n
Just don't. If you want to be a good father, you need to bring happiness to the daughter, but CRIS said more than once about how he wants travel and freedom, and it means to be vedmochka for her much better than to become Queen.

M
Merf1n 23.06.20

Rizio
And I'm not talking about happiness, and about the future) But you are on to something.

g
gasalino 23.06.20

Rizio
That was vedmochka there should be some mandatory conditions - seem to go to the grave with Cirillo(the boy from the village where she soared in the bath) , play in the snow kaer morhen and gouging the library of avalache.