3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bloodraine 23.06.20 05:21 pm

Donation questions (The Elder Scrolls Online)

I decided then to make yourself a Christmas gift by my Persian :-) a Couple of questions, answer pliz:
- Are there any sales Crowns?
- Question to those who ESO plug - and CZK 1500 immediately give? Thought it might be better on a month to activate the subscription, at the same time to look pass the fact that gold adesina not given (e.g. Dungey in Shadowbane). And the next month the same crowns give?
- And what to eat with crown boxes (well, in the sense that in them is, and how generally?) and where to get the crown jewels?
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trestan 23.06.20

Yes, there are.
- Immediately. 1500 for each month of the subscription.
- All that gems, gems from the drawer and repeats in boxes

A
Arrakis_Sun 23.06.20

bloodraine
- sometimes, but suddenly. It is necessary to closely monitor developments.
- Crown for my subscription issue immediately. Take for 3 months - get a subscription and 4500 ISK, as an example.
- I do not know, do not open.

b
bloodraine 23.06.20

And 4500 crowns or 1500 every month?

A
Arrakis_Sun 23.06.20

bloodraine
immediately

b
bloodraine 23.06.20

Thanks for the replies!
In the end, I bought just the damage 5500 and purchased complement associated with her lizards. Furniture plus boxes, whether they are not right in which nichrome not need caught. Razvodilovo do with these boxes chesslovo, with each box a maximum of one of standards the object may fall, and guarana can fall out as I - Argonian skin, I like danmero fuck not surrendered, the costume of a homeless person (read: sacrificial soul) and all not particularly pretty garbage. I do not advise, if money to burn to spend on this thing.