3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 23.06.20 05:21 pm

Runes/Fill on the sword - how it works ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I don't know about other characters, but Quen's not a cure, not a Fig filling it!! But if and treats it adds only +2% HP. As the treatment with filling works at all then ? Already bombed. Then randomly from the floor of HP restore treatment with 1-2 strikes with a charged sword at the enemy, 2% or no heals...How it works at all and the pancake ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Hawk 23.06.20

Igor Malenic
Well, it heals quite a lot. But consider what heals only 1 hit after charging the sword. The rest, to use the mark - simple beats. And so with every fill.

I
Igor Malenik 23.06.20

Alex Hawk
Okay thank you. But I did not understand why sometimes I just floor HP restores, and sometimes do not recover, not what

A
Alex Hawk 23.06.20

Igor Malenic
So maybe at this point already lost a filling? I never Conom not in use, this is the only thing I do not understand. Filling use almost always Igny. And then, we are thinking to move from this build to any other. Perhaps the amount of regen depends on the damage in%. Caused 50% damage of the total HP of the enemy, regained about 15%. Put 10% of HP of the total HP of the enemy, restored 3%. Perhaps some similar scheme which is not described in plain text.

I
Igor Malenik 23.06.20

Alex Hawk
Just no. At this time, acted content and still guys are not treated

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 23.06.20

Igor Malenic
A sense of Fulfillment at all? Inspiration/Dissection will be more practical. IMHO, the Content only needs to builds Magic+Swordplay when you give the sword some Igny. Although, maybe you have Active shield is not pumped completely. (Like this skill gives regen)

A
Alex Hawk 23.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Active shield is not needed. I without a single pumping Quena hillsa content, that's for sure. It's probably just the % ratio of damage dealt and all that. Filling one of the most effective enchantments for set Wolf. In the moment and play. But thinking to try out some build with school of Manticore. Most likely will not come, as usual, after the Wolf is. Well, suddenly.
Here damage is not visible, but the increase with the filling enormous:
Spoiler

I
Igor Malenik 23.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Well I wanted a build to tank school of the bear to do...but the hike will have to be changed to Cut

I
Igor Malenik 23.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Here is the build. Under this build would regen HP from the sword...but that is not valid

A
Alex Hawk 23.06.20

Igor Malenic
Why do you even tank? Is it really so difficult to play?

D

Alex Hawk
I said that the Content is powerful, coupled with the Fighting signs type Igny. The death regen Quena weak, because you spread the cob for 2-3(If not specifically to maximize HP) And builds up with the Manticore is good. To KIV played for the swordsman-Cat, then moved on Manticore with crit. That is to say, killed someone, having the skill of Murderous courage" and away we go.

I
Igor Malenik 23.06.20

Alex Hawk
Well, I want goes to school bear. And he is focused on defense. Is not logical to use a tank set with dps build

A
Alex Hawk 23.06.20

Igor Malenic
Learn the benefits of adrenaline, if Bear like. Same content, but not other. And Quen not on your Nelly, it makes no sense to pump, especially with protection set Bear. He's on the ground bleeding is not much different from the maximum and Seth Griffin. And so, once again - adrenaline. And to add protection from elsewhere is not necessary, because the set is heavy. Option to retrain it in the easy and take skill school Cat" to increase the damage.

U
UnItalianoVero 23.06.20

Alex Hawk
Dmitry Solodilov
And you have a sword full of Igny, deals additional damage? Because when I strike, the enemy lights up, but never gets damage/does not scream from the burning

A
Alex Hawk 23.06.20

UnItalianoVero
Deals increased damage. And since the fire, and ignites occasionally.

D

UnItalianoVero
Deals extra damage. AFAIK, the chance of arson depends on the strength of the characters.