3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krepkiy 23.06.20 05:22 pm

The game on the Dualshock 4 for the PS 4 (Mafia 3)

Hi all. Hooked up the Dualshock 4 for the PS 4 to my computer, it works, but no hints in the game. Type press X to open the door, etc. When you play on the keyboard tips there. Anyone know how to fix it? License.
29 Comments
Sort by:
L
LolkekMiraculer 23.06.20

On the other controller has tips?

D
Denv3r 13 23.06.20

Iskander2k16
Juan is, from the PS4, no

L
LolkekMiraculer 23.06.20

Denv3r 32
Strange..
Steam will provide full support for the controller #PS4
The de facto standard gamepad for #PC-games is controller #Xbox 360/One. DualShock 3 users had to resort to using third-party software, and DualShock 4 in many games is still working correctly. To fix this itself took #Valve.

K
Krepkiy 23.06.20

I use DS4Windows, connected by Bluetooth, the Joystick becomes from Juan. In other games it works. I'll try directly through the cord, although it is unlikely that anything will change.

a
apo3250 23.06.20

Strong
BA bro I have the same problem with it though joy the PS4 though the Xbox one no teksturkami buttons what to press and hate it. you solved the problem?

K
Krepkiy 23.06.20

Wired, there were signs of buttons, but the camera is constantly spinning, may not play. The buttons do not match at all: the menu opens on the square.

K
Krepkiy 23.06.20

Here's what I found on the forum: Camera not cease to spin on the PC version.

Some players have reported a problem with the fact that the camera is spinning non-stop when they try to play on the gamepad. Solutions to this problem. The only solution is to unplug the gamepad and playing with mouse and keyboard.

P
Plotva of Rivia 23.06.20

shooters try and use it. Or pad from the Xbox. With him no problem

K
Krepkiy 23.06.20

The fact that they made the game worse than Mafia 2 on it I closed my eyes, but the joystick does not work - it is in any frame does not climb...

L
LolkekMiraculer 23.06.20

Roach of Rivia
The game is too crooked management keyboard+mouse.

L
LolkekMiraculer 23.06.20

Strong
Krivorukov developers.
With all fucked up.

K
Krepkiy 23.06.20

Iskander2k16
under the controller ground.

L
LolkekMiraculer 23.06.20

Strong
I know.

P
Plotva of Rivia 23.06.20

Iskander2k16
I kawamichi played for headshots. Love Hadi to distribute. This rush for 5 sec 5 headshots, 5 shots, 5 dead. Very sexy looks. On the controller this is not to portray. Actually, you can, but for me it will be quite difficult

K
Krepkiy 23.06.20

Wow! I found a way!!!!

Using DS4Windows - on default settings are triggers, but no clues. Before you go in the steam included in settings Settings - Hide DS4 Controller (to hide the controller) - it works!

A
AlexNik 23.06.20

Strong

But as you played earlier is not hiding it??? Almost every game then glucans)

K
Krepkiy 23.06.20

AlexNik
First met. Probably a little play)

D
Denv3r 13 23.06.20

Strong
Yes, but the buttons are displayed from Juan?

v
vvvjust 23.06.20

Strong wrote:
Hi all. Hooked up the Dualshock 4 for the PS 4 to my computer, it works, but no hints in the game. Type press X to open the door, etc. When you play on the keyboard tips there. Anyone know how to fix it? License.
The game lacks native support, here's your answer. Icons and layout to show. Checked personally. On Windows it is better to use a gamepad from X1, full support guaranteed

D
Denv3r 13 23.06.20

In General, as I understand it, to do that would display button from the PS4, not only from Juan.