3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jokersont 23.06.20 08:10 pm

WH Sniper Elite 3 (Sniper Elite 3)

Is this an urgent topic? Increasingly faced with players with a score of 30 to 2 for the round above, it is clear that there are PRO players who willfully at 2K hours into it,but I don't think even for them this was possible,googled,shared WH is not found for her,although hints are there on paid software,have you encountered any cheats for it? players with a cheat?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRAScovyy 23.06.20

Jokersont
After 5 hours of this game is to kill every 15-30 seconds. The fact that people are trying to play SE3 like in the cold, and so SE3 is not. Great importance is your monitor the movement of each pixel should be visible. Ping should not exceed 100ms and fps is desirable from 48 and above.
I spent the game in 38 hours and for a long time to pull the nerds that are out there on 4K hours played.

On account of the cheats, cheats there, but in sharing them. Cheaters there are already like long time not seen. There are mostly boys of about forty fanatsia on multiple servers, play honestly.

c
ctrax 23.06.20

cheaters of vstrechatsa, but to ban them immediately on a dedicated server admins.
sometimes admins themselves citerat with excuse type for vychisleniya cheaters...

Jokersont pssss; sell/trade WH (in PM)

J
Jokersont 23.06.20

ABRASцовый
Yes,no nonsense, 70 fps,ping 20-40 on average,however, people openly shooting everyone and everything)) well, we immediately see that running out,sorry of course

J
Jokersont 23.06.20

fear
Well, th the price of it? For fun,you know RUST on lap WH 450r is

A
ABRAScovyy 23.06.20

Jokersont
Just went into the multiplayer. Stuffed 12 kills, was in the top, never died, got the ice, I have not seen. I have 60 fps, a ping of 107, the resolution 2560х1080, the shooting position for the entire game not even replaced.

c
ctrax 23.06.20

ABRASцовый and server settings what? if stupid arcade 12 kills it's a shame

A
ABRAScovyy 23.06.20

fear
For a round. duration 15 minutes, I managed to hit 12 goals despite the fact that the server only had 3 people on the team and almost all received the highest possible rank. By the way, the arcade is roughly the same number of murders during the same round.