3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Isai 23.06.20 08:10 pm

Question about DLC - Dragon Truck Design Pack. (American Truck Simulator)

Delivered all the presents and got 2 keys, but since ATS do not have the key on it I don't need. The question of whether to give it to another person who has the ATS? Or should he go?
Thanks for the replies.
10 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 23.06.20

Denis Isai
Of course you can

D
Denis Isai 23.06.20

Then the second question who needs the key from the DLC?

V
Viktor.T. 23.06.20

Denis Isai
good luck throw out someone would see the're lucky!

S
Spartak78 23.06.20

Denis Isai
And who is he actually needed? mostly everyone in Europe sit and ATS on the Repack ride mostly.....they will not lose know where free dls key to throw.

F
FinistEG 23.06.20

Aleks6162
To some extent this is a big plus. Over half the games in the MP ATS have not met one moron.
Which in Europe, especially on the 2nd server, darkness.

L
LEXUS61ru 23.06.20

Hang on to it until better times. Decide to buy the ATS.

D
Denis Isai 23.06.20

And yet?!No one need?)

S
Serhei Huckenheimer 23.06.20

You can keep the key. This exclusive DLS. They never will and the incentive is not for sale. So activate it on your profile, and then when you buy your own once ATS it added.

E
Energy Death 23.06.20

LEXUS61ru wrote:
Hang on to it until better times. Decide to buy the ATS.
and what hinders to buy the game and play pirates?

Serhei Huckenheimer wrote:
This exclusive DLS. They never will and the incentive is not for sale
well, Yes, of piratok to get DLC no one knows)

if you so strongly disturbs the conscience to steal games, you buy them in the store and on the shelf, and you can play on the Repack, which often work significantly better than a license)

L
LEXUS61ru 23.06.20

Energy Death wrote:
and what hinders to buy the game and play pirates?
Me so smoothly. I litsuhe play. Can I play pirates if there litsuha? DLC to get, of course you can, if previously they bought litsuhi and made a separate mod for them to appear on the pirates. And I think too hemorrhoid this case to constantly Repack download of new patches. And what Repack are better than a license... Well, not a fact, although it is purely subjective. Someone might do out of kindness bought them for their money supplements private fashion piratok. There are, spread. Conscience - et is such a thing, can never interfere. Helps in life, but that's so... lyrics.