3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 23.06.20 08:12 pm

Does not appear the quest of the murder of Radovid (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Already there quest to take CRIS from the island of mist and gather allies, but the quest to kill Radovid never received! Although Dykstra helped to collect all of this even when jobs in Novigrad performed. When he offered to kill Radovid I chose the second option, maybe because of this quest does not appear ?
The last task was to find a cobbler and here is the continuation of the quest does not appear why((
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 23.06.20

It's still early

I
Igor Malenik 23.06.20

Garry3Fingers
And when you give this quest ? After taking it ?

B
Bupycop 23.06.20

Igor Malenic
Yes, still later, in other not be afraid, do not miss it.

I
Igor Malenik 23.06.20

Bupycop
Thank you

G
Garry3Fingers 23.06.20

Igor Malenic
This quest can be obtained after the quest with phillipou 3 act.

N
Niikas2011 23.06.20

The main Distro don't touch .

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 23.06.20

Igor Malenic
The quest you get after going to pick up CRIS. Spoiler will not, because there is a lot more, and this quest you another 5-6 hours at least to pass.
Robin Hood
No.
Niikas2011
Right now 3 times going through the game, now I want just the same not to touch it, but to kill Radovid.

R
Rizio 23.06.20

Robin Hood
Maybe you're too late fulfilled kV at Triss, but the murder of Radovid kV appears after meet CRIS. And like even after the attack on kaer Morhen, it is the main branch, and the job Triss, like, are considered to be secondary, because they can anytime perform.

B
Bupycop 23.06.20

Rizio
Not anytime, if not to help her before
Spoilery to take CRIS from the island, and especially after the siege of kaer Morhen, the quest will disappear and will not be available

I
Intelll 23.06.20

When this quest to kill radovid will fail if it does not touch?