3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedz3c 23.06.20 08:12 pm

The best scammers of the year (Fallout 4)

Comments dudes from Strategic Music, which collected donations of 500 K rubles for a fan voice acting for Fallout 4

16 Comments
Sort by:
J
JUnnAmmED 23.06.20

Browser - will not die.

-

Dedz3c
Well kidanul.
And as you can see from the post going to do another proceden.
Seen very sweet pailos to donate money.

a
alexpiz 23.06.20

Hare funny schA burst

z
zombijaic 23.06.20

Here is a good example . gathered 1 100 000 rubles
Promises - https://boomstarter.ru/projects/elyashevich/imperiya
The result -

Z
Zolotko555 23.06.20

strange Lord ...fooled the people and so honestly admit it and honestly say that we have you deceive grandmother cook...bastards

M
Mag Otshelnik 23.06.20

Золотко555
Fools don't die.

Z
Zolotko555 23.06.20

Cheburator Founder
well, I would be so rude not called I would have called them naive

s
serg-veremee 23.06.20

500k??? It is in the greens?? Or in ours ?? You guys like money in the hands not holding.... What all you can do now to Pyatikhatki mowers? Sound recording:700 p/h — vocals, music. tools, other work of the engineer.Mixing and mastering:
A multitrack from 5 Tr (rollup*+mastering).
Minus c the acapella (vocals) — 2 Tr (mixing+mastering).
*In the case of multitrace includes: General installation, tuning vocals, all effects and processing.
And this prices only one Studio, can anyone find it cheaper....but even according to rough estimates 500k = three months of work (excluding meal and spend the night), do the findings themselves, the goons have spoken calling all suckers
I can only offer to get together on the forum for those who still wants the Marines to get the translated texts and to break it down by role, in the drama club, to give everyone to participate and encourage them to write on the computer, it only Remains to find a normal Modera who coped with all this stuff it all Packed up..... Cheap and cheerful. For example, I was very pleased again to hear the Tridognayta , kid, what in fact does, and we all want to do without them then ?

P
PhysxN 23.06.20

It looks like stuffing. The website planeta.ru don't give money collected to the donation if not collected more than 50% of the required amount. And gathered 450 thousand from 3.2 million rubles.

E
ERRMOFF 23.06.20

Scammers of the century - igm.
How many downs has led to behu....

J
JUnnAmmED 23.06.20

serg-veremee
Man,I really feel sorry for you.Strategic music only do that to deceive such fools as you.They are in plain text say they have swindled those who threw money at them not even trying to pretend that they work and repeating their fees every time they need money.There are costs they are minimal because they have their own Studio.If you don't believe me,read this blog and you will understand where all the money went: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/studiya_strategic_music_reshila_poka_ne_delat_russkuyu_ozvuchku_fallout_4-179120/
And Yes,a professional Studio has announced the game for four years,and you want to do Amateur voice acting without a Studio,proper equipment, vociferous (but without the selection of the cast),which is 90% likely to be horrible because of poor timings and other things,other things.
PhysxN
In fact, the money remains in any case.The user must send a request for refund,although I'm not sure how this state of Affairs,maybe something has changed.

w
warp 37 23.06.20

No pity people with no taste and no education.

P
Posledovatel 23.06.20

not surprised, because Russia is a country of continuous deception, here the person to cheat - a Holy cause

N
Noran 23.06.20

Vanek_Assassin
So nothing to fattening. The game has Russian subs, this is only for skudarnov hard to keep up with lines of dialogue. Nafig it is not necessary for the sake of learning what sort of pentecosta the adverb. Although some deprived of mind is a matter of taste.
But for me personally, a good game is not hard to download the torrent, if already developed did not bother exposing your product to sell, on a completely different market, translate it into language consumers. It's simple. No voice acting - there is no bubble. And to torrent a lot of money is not necessary.

s
serg-veremee 23.06.20

JUnnAmmED
Professional actors - is certainly cool, but they are just people like everyone else,I tried to put a mod with a monophonic voice acting, what that kid did, Yes, I agree that it turned out he had disgusting as unprofessional, but he tried.... but there are also modernizing in which it would be, and with voice recording in MP3 is possible to create different (again, if desired, and availability of skills), and the material itself is possible to collect a lot of who wish to participate,
I like , send me a text (role of Valentaym, or Dance, or even raiders), mail (by the way, and a program to record), I'll lash out and send back (for FREE).....)))

p
punck 23.06.20

was returned to me.