3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abarbanel48 23.06.20 09:26 pm

How to activate the game in Uplay? (Far Cry 3)

good day!
I apologize in advance for excessive stupidity,but I don't know how to activate this game!
the game you purchase from the site nettrans.was sent the activation key for Uplay.
set this fucking Uplay,but I can not catch up with wherever to enter the activation key.
or I something not so do?
thanks in advance for your help.
39 Comments
Sort by:
M
MarvelDC 23.06.20

so the incentive look. in the library click right mouse button on the icon to the far edge 3 and choose the option"view CD key.

s
sawrs 23.06.20

thanks ckvak )

T
TooNice 23.06.20

but if far cry 3 I only have uplay and do not have the incentive to do that ????

o
olegik55 23.06.20

TooNice and Internet then why are you , no offense of course said,everything is there,just have to look. But if too lazy to look, here is the link to what and how : http://www.igrobutik.com/activation_key_uplay.html even If you install in steam and activate the game there,the game will automatically launch the game client through Uplay, If the incentive is not, the game activate in the Uplay client and start the game the same through him. Everything is clear explained what to do, the only thing left to do. Nothing complicated here ,simple as that. Good luck

p
pahok123 23.06.20

I have far cry 3 when you start not just opens uplay and the game and black screen

o
olegik55 23.06.20

pahok123 game pirates?

M
Mahmud2002 23.06.20

I downloaded the game Assassin's Creed® Revelations, need a key, it must buy or download ?

v
vanoz13 23.06.20

Pleeease reply, the game is, but was taregana in jublee on my old nick, now I have new nick and the game can't activate (says that it was on another nick). The question of whether the spacecraft is play to move from the old nick to the new one? SPS.

H
Hydr0genium 23.06.20

Is there a way to activate the game without buying? Downloaded the license from the rutora and requires a key.

S
Simon Friendly 23.06.20

Philip Nikonenko
Not sure how to understand I downloaded the license?,and downloaded from the rutora? -_-
Pirates you don't activate

D
Dmitriy Prozherin 23.06.20

The people I bought The Crew and as a key to?

N
Nikolay Vityutnev 23.06.20

sawrs
F3P-9L36-7BDM-FLRN-RC8U

A
Artem Chukarev 23.06.20

Please give the key of assassins creed brotherhood activation on uplay who will give the correct give the key to the game assassins creed 3

p
pavelll11111111 23.06.20

please give the key to activate the Crew

t
temirkan 23.06.20

guys Cho do if you bought the yoke on the drive?

A
Artyom Shvetsov 23.06.20

what to do if you got The Crew during the period of distribution his yubisofta in December 2016?and where to get the key?

A
Arhteus 25.10.20

Bought far cry 3 in the steam, upley does not see the game, go into the folder with the game run, spit requires the activation key,where do I find this key? I can't find the key.

G
Gillkill 04.07.21

Can you help I bought far cry 3 in Steam and a day later it is written failed to establish the owner of this product please help?

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.07.21

Is Gillkill
Uplay tied to your Steam?