3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FoCus-Real 23.06.20 09:27 pm

What Prescilia ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It will be the entire game ( even after sujecki) fall in the hospital ?
34 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 23.06.20

No the doctor said her case is full of good, Buttercup for her especially watching, sing of course she's not alive but healthy

F
FoCus-Real 23.06.20

MudrichenkO
well, it can be somewhere to meet after sujecki ?

S
Sanya Gladyshev 23.06.20

TheCyber
go further on the subject and find out

M
MudrichenkO 23.06.20

TheCyber
After the plot is impossible to meet anyone else from the story, alas

S
Shreps 23.06.20

After sujecki everything,the world is not changing in any way and the meetings will not.Random random meeting, it certainly would be cool,with different dialogues,the eternal problem of all the games where open free world ))

U
Uilenspiegel 23.06.20

Nah ... She'll hang herself and the Baron Velena =)))
You play the Baron to hang. Do not understand how you have it hung managed.

F
Fallen space knight 23.06.20

If the added CRIS will become the Empress in the tavern Buttercup say that they say she is doing well, getting better, everything comes back to normal, even getting married with her thinking.

I
IArlekinI 23.06.20

Sanya Zarenkov
Will not say exactly, but he mentioned that it will be possible to sing, or not?

b
b11zzard 23.06.20

Buttercup says that she recovered and is singing again. Though her voice was slightly lower, but Buttercup like that better.

d
diablo_7_13 23.06.20

Uilenspiegel
I chose to leave the children alive, not the old drunkard Baron

n
nV Elessar Briggsovich 23.06.20

MudrichenkO
Why not,Keyru did not meet after sujecki?

U
Uilenspiegel 23.06.20

diablo_7_13
Hmm. Don't remember what I had witch children were taken. And you spirit in the cave freed or killed?

d
diablo_7_13 23.06.20

Uilenspiegel
released, but if you kill the Ghost, witches eat children

M
MudrichenkO 23.06.20

diablo_7_13
It is a glitch

U
Uilenspiegel 23.06.20

diablo_7_13
Avon like. I freed the spirit, and rescued the Baron and the children . So that's cool.

D
DJ In Kohma 23.06.20

Uilenspiegel
how are you so able??? there are 2 versions of events. or children die, the wife of the Baron remains alive, and he's taking her to a medicine man or children living, the wife of the Baron dies due to the fact that I was not able to save them for witches, as the spirit took them and they put a curse on her, and the Baron is hung. I don't believe that you're just like that ended well.

L
LOL4to 23.06.20

DJ In Kohma
Spoiler alert and so the babies survived and the Baron was alive do 1. do not go to the witches 2.go to the tree BEFORE !!! before going to the witches and kill him and get all the kids ran to the tree, killed the Baron alive

U
Uilenspiegel 23.06.20

LOL4to
That's what I did. Totally by accident ran into a Ghost saved him and in the end, it's all good.

d
droun92 23.06.20

Uilenspiegel
No, you kids ate. Just when I released spirit, there was no deal about the salvation of children.

U
Uilenspiegel 23.06.20

droun92
Honestly, do not pay attention to what happened to the children. The Baron and his wife went one way, his daughter in another, and that's where kids go....We need to understand. Many the way it turned out so well and the sheep are safe and wolves are fed. Somewhere on the forum the topic is raised it is necessary to look to read.