3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mesenger 23.06.20 09:27 pm

The problem at the start (Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars)

People, maybe someone knows how to solve this trick:

To install the game....(I do not know what UTB version, pirated or not, is 7.06 GB)....
installed the patch 1.02 and crack
no framework 2.0 is
Dierickx latter is

the computer pulls the game by far

So Chom trouble: I go to the game just loaded without any of the splash window welcome back and asks you to enter your name...

as soon as I press accept the game just freezes and after 15 seconds it gives the error:

Out of Memory
12 adresses:
(unknown)(0): cnc3game.dat+36044 Debug::PreStaticInit+2306
(unknown)(0): cnc3game.dat+10622 (unknown)
(unknown)(0): cnc3game.dat+5677447 AptNativeHash::GetPrototype+73680
.......and many more rows

The paging file and the MNU operatives a lot.....
Chom error and do not understand how important this matter is to treat
30 Comments
Sort by:
R
RainBull 23.06.20

Can you make a screenshot of this.

Out of Memory
12 adresses:
(unknown)(0): cnc3game.dat+36044 Debug::PreStaticInit+2306
(unknown)(0): cnc3game.dat+10622 (unknown)
(unknown)(0): cnc3game.dat+5677447 AptNativeHash::GetPrototype+73680
.......and many more rows

M
Mesenger 23.06.20

and I here screen deliver?

R
RainBull 23.06.20

PlayGround.ru

M
Mesenger 23.06.20

PlayGround.ru

M
Mesenger 23.06.20

and patch 1.04 also put again drops into the wind after you enter the name of the player

M
Mesenger 23.06.20

maybe someone else has a couple of options out of trouble???

S
SUSUL1 23.06.20

you got a problem? here at me the problem!!!!!
People who can stalkivalsya with the problem at pirate, is seems to be OK but when I launch it shows the splash image, loading the CPU at 99% and it is not(even commercials does not start)! 4 times game reinstalled with Russian and English language and all with no results, maybe someone knows how to treat?

m
mOPTis 23.06.20

2 susul1 I had a similar problem. I put the disk does not run, then took the disk from the CD-rom'a and it worked)

k
kaskyr 23.06.20

2 Mesenger.

Shows that I have about the same screen, but only at startup. Decided so. No patches. Just change the game language to another and I go in the game. After I was out, put my desired language and start. Have had no problems.

p
pill 23.06.20

Susul1 you solved your problem? If Yes, then tell me how.

M
Mesenger 23.06.20

and MNU not even putting forth Type name and it immediately after starting igri, without options=)

G
Gorret 23.06.20

Established means Tiberium Worth... get Out the green face of Kane and Gamover Alles and all that... Percent thinks the screw too... the Current invent can't.. it turns Out I'm not the only one.. That it is not clear why this is happening.. On ducornet another rushing, work on ducornet no.. Vidyuha and everything's alright.. It's not in them..
Say version - shit (forgive me Lord)..
What are they doing?
Was version:
-Establish Framework 2
-Find the crack
-To sit and petercat the computer until you download
-Make room

All except the first 2 paragraphs did.. And will work the rest???

S
SUSUL1 23.06.20

there is a solution as update Microsoft.NET. Framework 2.0, it's a toy it asks, and all subsequent campaign will be to ask...

G
Gorret 23.06.20

And here I found the true means of combating pirate bungling:
Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0
Urrrrrr! Comrades)))

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.2142 23.06.20

Have installed the Framework 2 now the game just do not have. What to do?

C
City2100 23.06.20

My observations on the game.
1. Installed it on 1 computer game with patch 1.04. Everything works.
2. Spread to other computers, prescribed in the registry keys from the game. Splash screen appears and then does not start.
3. Reinstalled new fire wood from nVidia 93.71. Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 was installed. The same.
4. Install the game on the computer with the image (license). It worked.

PS I Found later, almost all the keys in the registry that there are many of them, plus check the components. Because of this problem. Many pirates are not all registry makes. Although the 1st time I went through with the pirates, but was there a normal DVD version, from NeoGame in General is not restricted, and the patches for it installed perfectly.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.2142 23.06.20

Installed the game, Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and vcredist_x86 have ustanovil(was on a disk)
The game start but when you point the cursor on any button it vykydal without any errors.
What to do? And anyway who ever was?

b
b_cello007 23.06.20

pomogite pojalusta, komputer pereustanovil, igra teper ne idyot. kakoy-to soobsheniya pokzivaet. Pomogite kak mojno ustanovit? Zero hour Reborn umeyu a vot problema. Zaraniy spasibo

T
Tpyn 23.06.20

All must now begin to guess what he shows you an error?

m
miller23rus 23.06.20

Installing the game everything went OK, click on the shortcut, the window opens where it says ***FATAL*** String Manager Failed to initialized properly, what does that mean? what can I do?