3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya_Evd 25.06.20 01:00 pm

Tell me dude on YouTube who have 100% passing (The Last of Us: Part 2)

All foreigners 100% have already started or even finished showing all the notes and turning them over,trading cards.a Russian is always all through? There are already on YouTube 100% passing Russian?got that Russian is not able to gash the passage at 100%..
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostya_Evd 25.06.20

Gideon and Dmitry bale with reviews,ign misses a ton...where is dude perfect Russian where 100% without chatter the passage?As the foreign Shirakko...

V
V5Vitality 25.06.20

Anyone know RusGameTactics, Gideon, Kuplinov-they are just doing the campaign mode. Like Gideon we've passed. By 100% while ours was not. Can Eugenirus (Eugenius) 100% passes. But it's not exactly

V
V5Vitality 25.06.20

Foreigners are more tsevetelina to the gameplay, but because of the foreign language they are more difficult to watch

K
Kostya_Evd 25.06.20

V5Vitality
I am looking for strictly no comments cheats,don't like the extra chatter really..still no one?a lot of Israfilov..some cut scenes..but damn who don't begin to see everything but missing some note or card..

V
V5Vitality 25.06.20

It is possible that while the Russian community anyone. It is necessary to wait. Maybe a month. Still a long process

K
Kostya_Evd 25.06.20

V5Vitality
Shirakko or whatever his name is has already begun to successfully pass on 100% very long process.Russians as always instead of showing 100% on YouTube,swear at each other

M
Marsj 25.06.20

Kostya_Evd
Version without comments Scrachit Gaming.

K
Kostya_Evd 25.06.20

Marsj
I watched it,but it is in the middle of the game started to skip half of the scene.

V
Viktor Sizov 25.06.20

View Alina Rin

K
Kostya_Evd 25.06.20

Victor Sizov
not in any case.so finally...it has a cool but right now...on a purely FSUs donuts,each donut its dull face just says in spaaaaaaace* and all..if I would have 500 that smile just makes a second..is that Donata finally conceded.well nafig. in real life if there would be an opportunity for her to get it in,I would have picked Abby pitching than this CDA

L
Lex-one 25.06.20

Kostya_Evd
And that it makes someone want to rebuild?
I just deserve this and the people who watch the stream and or given.

K
Kostya_Evd 25.06.20

Lex-one
why do people in General on STREAMERS or given?them what benefit they nowname they don't even pobuhat to give money?and inkotanyi in large amounts or given sick students

L
Lex-one 25.06.20

Kostya_Evd
Here here. Illogical irrational. Stupid and silly.

K
Kostya_Evd 25.06.20

Lex-one
And or given for 50K-100k on the new components easy to collect,I would.sadomatic me?)))please..)Begging begging begging!!On the map,master card..)

G
Gentelman 25.06.20

Maybe you should tell the guy that rent PS4, no? In these games you have to play yourself.