3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TTXSTM 25.06.20 01:01 pm

Error download the Games of Rockstar Games Launcher (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi all, I have a problem with Rockstar Games Launcher as I understand the ISP blocks the website of Rockstar Games and the launcher only runs in Offline mode. When you connect a VPN help VPN but cannot play what can I do to my ISP not blocul the website and the Launcher?

4 Comments
Sort by:
R
RPOCLABB 25.06.20

If Locke comes from the provider,and it is necessary to apply directly to him.
What you can do->to Call the provider and explain the situation,but if you have the office provider, next it is best to go,so as they like on the phone to ride on the ears in the hope that you have run out of money on the phone and you fly off the line....
If the provider is very stubborn and does not want to solve the problem then there is only to change provider....

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 25.06.20

TTXSTM
Wang, provdier nothing to do with BBO's all the fault of your computer, it is necessary to look for the problem in the computer or reinstall the OS

T
TTXSTM 25.06.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
Hmm... Then why if I change the network everything worked

P
Patrick Star Online 25.06.20

Yes, there is not really even in the ISP business. Or rather not just him. The fact that R* banned a bunch of ip addresses. Not least because of the giveaway and the influx of cheaters. Often if the provider is on kinnelon user issues a single external ip.

You can contact our technical support R*. Someone helped. Option to change the provider might work too. Well or service white ip to buy.