3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 18.10.19 01:41 pm

Is it possible to increase inventory. (Diablo 2)

Inventory such that in addition to the kits there is nothing nepomeshalo, in this regard, often have to teleport to town and sell.
After Gothic 3 where inventory is infinite, the limit in Diablo annoying. Tell me, is there a way to increase inventory to infinite? or at least more 10 times.
17 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 18.10.19

If you're going to play on a server with people you can't.
If single - you aren't a doctor, look for fashion.

in fact, the inventory in Diablo is too large, different: shifty unnoticed weight three full armor and a couple of copies, Packed in a backpack - it's too much :)

F
Frayherr 18.10.19

If you're going to play on a server with people you can't.
Well, this is understandable, I clean for myself, for fun
in fact, the inventory in Diablo is too large
Well netau where great, a few swords put and there is no place, you have to teleport to town to sell, then back to teleport to grab things, and again in the city. It's boring. Hunt all at once to collect and to sell 1 time and not several times.
With this limitation in picking up the things you have to score, and this is the fun bit lost

E
Episcop_moo 18.10.19

You know how the current chest of endless to do with PlugY. And the inventory... is that in the mod, and there is more in 2 - 2,5 times.

m
mad wolf 18.10.19

With this limitation in picking up the things you have to score, and this is the fun bit lost
truly valuable stuff that should be in the chest - rarely fall. And to pick up vses blue/yellow trash and take it to town to sell little sense, Fana zero.
The limit on the size of the inventory in Diablo primarily a restriction on the number paisawaisa in a backpack killerov.

J
JIyHATuK 18.10.19

I never would have thought that the inventory in D2 seems a little))) I always had, if single, only with PlugY you can do infinite)

B
Bloody Slayer 18.10.19

Wait for patch 1.13, it is to be 12x10 4x10 slots

T
Tuc 18.10.19

12x10 IMHO out of science fiction. +20 skylarov/charmof of it's PPC.

C
Corrosion 18.10.19

After Gothic 3 where inventory is infinite
In Gothic 2, he is also infinite, but it's me! And I found it the bottom! xD it Happened already in the 4th Chapter.

Topic for D2 bottomless or increased inventory makes a significant imbalance. So it is better we do not need such patches.

q
qwerty1999 18.10.19

Wait for patch 1.13, it is to be 12x10 4x10 slots
12x10 IMHO out of science fiction. +20 skylarov/charmof of it's PPC
Want the chest to increase.

v
vitlik333 18.10.19

podskazite pozaluista plugY-kak etim vospolzovatsia?

S
Shalamkov88 18.10.19

if you don't like the size of the inventory is the play the grapes of wrath there's certainly enough space, and a normal player and this place enough

S
SnakeXP 18.10.19

!give 4 cells!

F
Fox303 18.10.19

Download PlugY v10.00. Install to the folder DIABLO II. That game was in Russian, in the shortcut properties on the desktop (PlugY, The Survival Kit) in the string Object is:C:Program FilesDiablo IIPlugY.exe appends C:Program FilesDiablo IIPlugY.exe -direct. Space skipped. Yes the game should be tags.

S
Snix69 18.10.19

The author after 3 years you will feel your message and say thank you. Gut never lies.

F
Fox303 18.10.19

Look for the answer in the Internet. How to run PlugY with the Russian language? Nowhere to be found. All write that it's impossible. Others I hope will be useful.

M
Megz011 18.10.19

Dogs verbiage, the person asked how to increase inventory, not your opinion of good is bad, there is a fan or not, he clearly fucking asked about the inventory if you know tell me if not don't sweat your opinion on that sick Goblin to shit on a high hill. I tired to look for anywhere there is no information as simple steps, and better drawings of how to increase inventory without any obscurantist mods add-ons turns to a pile game in colorful glowing radioactive vomit of a drug addict. Just if anyone knows pliz tell me how to increase inventory or where to find this info.

I
Immense 18.10.19

Megz011
You dates of posts look at necroposter :D They all already do not care, and chest, and D2.