3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aysdor 26.06.20 10:04 am

Dancer Cold Valley... (Dark Souls 3)

Guys, help me to kill this boss. 've been trying for about 3-4 hours, no more strength... If possible, can I call you phantom? (Password:12345)
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 26.06.20

Saw a fascinating contest who gets the first kill through the column, the player uses the whip.

K
Kvasilich 26.06.20

Aysdor
3-4 hours is not the norm. So something is not right - either too low or gear channel. Not the most difficult boss in the universe...
pysy. If still relevant, can help)

A
Aysdor 26.06.20

Vasilich
Well, I agree, the level and equipment I have is very weak. (40 LVL and armor Virgo) But would be glad if I could help.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 26.06.20

Aysdor
If you go to her at once that the chance is practically minimal. I advise you to take at least until Anor Londo. The fireworker it is 2 zilch is killed, the sword will have some time to poke. Not a particularly difficult boss.

W
Waffen 26.06.20

Alternatively, he can opisyvaetsya and small to fill the hand with her phantom...and then had to fill up... call it like we in Russia,in the army))

A
Aysdor 26.06.20

Waffen
And in truth.. thank you for the advice

R
RedPriestRezo 26.06.20

Look at how I took it, fell to the iz with 2 times 2 minutes.

b
bmw 7 e38 26.06.20

I can not pass by not to show his murder at low levels. Not easy with 6 attempts

S
Stanislavich 26.06.20

bmw 7 e38
Chet hard to believe that the low. As with the streak of CPS is in the second phase it any AOE attack vasotec, especially darkness.
In the set of the knight you need at least 700 HP to overcome its caste, if you catch it in the face.

S
Stanislavich 26.06.20

Aysdor
On the 40th without the initial knowledge will be difficult. Either it will take much more time.
Also depends on build and weapons that you use.

There are 2 tactics, the first is naked under Flynn character with a fast weapon, second - clad character with a weapon that has good damage per hit. But it is advisable to get a weapon to +4, at least +4. For quick weapon - damage per hit should be at least 120+, for the slow - preferably 150+.

b
bmw 7 e38 26.06.20

Stanislavich
Pumping I'm thrown off. The only difference is that I killed her without coal, HP was a little less. I don't think 20th level is considered high.

A
Aysdor 26.06.20

Hi all, after all my attempts, I was able to defeat this monster. Killed her at level 48, with dark arms and armour of a virgin. Spells used: Tears of denial, help in the treatment, cure, fireball.

K
Kvasilich 26.06.20

Aysdor
Patraulea Victoria) Nameless King, Lotric, Frida and Gael are waiting for you for a private conversation>)

b
bmw 7 e38 26.06.20

Vasilich
And Midir and Soul of ashes)
Dancer compared to them, the passing mob. But the author's theme was the problem that he came to her at a low level, and therefore snatched from dancer

S
Sergey171540 16.12.21

Good afternoon!
Guys, is there anyone else playing DS3?
I need to help kill the dancer.
I will not stay in debt.