3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 26.06.20 10:05 am

The problem with DirectX 12 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello!
My config just in case: MSI Gaming 6GB GTX 1060 X(manual dispersed) + Ryzen 2600 + 8GB RAM(dispersed with 2666 and 3200 MHz). Here is the problem, when switching to DirectX 12 and restart the game, it blinks, well, it's like she wants to curl up and roll at the same time. Solutions in the Internet I found most of these problems. I want to develop this theme in this forum. Or am I the only one elected and not lucky ? Why other DirectX 12 works well ? No, if you press the Windows and dramatically try the mouse to guide the edge of the task Manager to close all apps and so Makar, long suffering if you're lucky the game to run adequately, but is acceptable then press ALT+TAB and once again this heresy is happening. Changed the screen mode in the game from fullscreen to windowed no border, just did not help. Helps switching back to Vulcan, but I don't want a volcano for DirectX 12, the camera is much smoother. I thought Rockstar will fix it for a year and a half, but no. And I wonder why this heresy with DirectX 12 on my comp just in this game ? Maybe just for the younger generation of graphics cards DirectX 12 stupid Rockstar have not optimized ? Maybe if anyone was the same and you have found a solution to this problem, can I ask you to write it ? I don't even know that the volcano is better than DirectX 12. Me interesan the fact why DirectX 12 is so unstable in this game on my comp works ?
16 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 26.06.20

Igor Malenic
It all becomes unstable. It is screwed that would have been. All play on the volcano.

I
Igor Malenik 26.06.20

Lex-one
Clear. A very strange decision. Supposedly the first hearing that would be some graphical feature in the game added for the sake of tick.

L
Lex-one 26.06.20

Igor Malenic
Yeah well, a lot of examples. Someone just paid for this feature.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.06.20

Igor Malenic
Igor Malenich wrote:
Supposedly the first hearing that would be some graphical feature in the game added for the sake of tick
Perhaps for the transfer of people on Win 10.I have DX12 doesn't work in Metro Exodus,the Axis is not activated

X
X_ray_83 26.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
For Metro need latest updates of Windows 10 for Gears of War 5 !
Take care of basic things the whole forum up with this nonsense.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.06.20

X_ray_83
I have a 1903

X
X_ray_83 26.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
Like 1909 is what !? Your problem is that you can not upgrade to Win 10 and the latest patch for metro this month came out, as it were .

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.06.20

X_ray_83
You would think, lost a lot.About this Direcx 12 trendbest 5 years, only what use from it?

X
X_ray_83 26.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
There are benefits especially in the Shadow of Tomb Raider and Division 2 fps more !
In RDR2 is also more stable fps in Dx12.
Also RTX is now working only in Dx12 and Vulkan so it is necessary for all.

R
RPOCLABB 26.06.20

X_ray_83
Strange, then why is it on my version 1809 metro runs quietly without any issues....

P
POLKOVNIK2005 26.06.20

RPOCLABB
And what I normally run 1809/1903/2004 in addition to the version of Windows is important and config.

R
RPOCLABB 26.06.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Well that makes sense,but you branch then read) a Person to whom I replied,piously insists that the problem is solely in that brow old version of Win 10,about the pin layout was not the word....

P
POLKOVNIK2005 26.06.20

RPOCLABB
Yes, all the rules he has written, if someone has a problem with the run as option to upgrade to Win 10. And if on that I don't have those problems Dx12 and Vulkan, especially after the latest updates RDR2.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.07.20

X_ray_83
Today, Metro Exodus in DX12 launched after the latest update.The game went easier than in DX11

1WaWiloN1 17.12.20

how to fix !! Red dead online

I
InboxM 17.12.20

1WaWiloN1
What kind of video card? Most likely DX12 card does not support.