3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GrayForce2 28.06.20 09:44 pm

White flashing strip (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all again! Create a second similar theme, maybe at first no one answered. What can occur this problem? I think it's because the installation saves manually. All drivers installed, Windows drifted and still! The problem is. Here's a video? There is even speculation? Share, please.

From the moderator: I hope that the third to create a theme is not necessary, you understand xD
21 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg199966 28.06.20

GrayForce2
You adequate at all? You have a completely filled band experience, that glows. What you don't like? Nachteil yourself experience - now clean up. Garbage suffer. Let the admin then bans such lasciviousness.

K
Kvasilich 28.06.20

GrayForce2
From these inadequate figures exp? If cheat play on and do not worry, the flashing strips is definitely its consequences. If the bug then the problem is really in the save. Probably nothing is solved, only to start the game from scratch.
And to start nugam tried? Net saved game the bug is?

G
GrayForce2 28.06.20

Vasilich it appeared on the new game after reinstalling the system

K
Kvasilich 28.06.20

GrayForce2
Ie bagulin stable? And even some manifestations of problems or is the problem only in the flashing strips? So it's not deadly) Problem can be anything - from conflict settings image and ending with the crashing of the graphics card.
I would have dug deep into the video post-processing (Vert.synchronization - the root of all evil;)) in the game or in the settings of the video card.

G
GrayForce2 28.06.20

the only problem is the stripes. in all the other games everything is OK, video card is also steadily works.. the problem started after I downloaded this save a huge number of experience. and since this bug just sahrah

s
saa0891 28.06.20

GrayForce2 wrote:
the problem started after I downloaded this save a huge number of experience. and since this bug just sahrah
So here's the answer,or swing a normal save game or starting a new game.

G
GrayForce2 28.06.20

saa0891
so you see, the thing is, even in a normal save game after reinstalling the game it appears

s
saa0891 28.06.20

GrayForce2
Take INIшики and the Witcher 3 folder from documents,check the cache,then either download the normal save game or start new game.

G
GrayForce2 28.06.20

saa0891
did everything according to instructions, reset settings, set the save without cheats, after the reset, restarted the game and still have a flicker, but it is not as strong as in the video

K
Kvasilich 28.06.20

GrayForce2
Reinstalled the game completely, clean cache files, carry to edrene FeNi crooked save, restart the computer...
And antivirus Polish, just in case.

G
GrayForce2 28.06.20

Vasilich
now I will try

N
Nurp 28.06.20

GrayForce2
... people, calm down already. I also periodically flickers on native saved game with a full walkthrough with a huge amount of loot and gear. The saved game at the beginning of the game, where Vesemira move from the fire, never noticed. It probably has to do with progruzki textures of the labels of the collected ocean loot and rags.

K
Kvasilich 28.06.20

Nurp
Duc people already on a fresh saved game checked, says there is the same hat.
He is also Newham procesal, nifiga not found. Already it became interesting) Mystery, Elah-burns.

N
Nurp 28.06.20

Vasilic wrote:
Duc people already on a fresh saved game checked
he is not fresh it is necessary to check and to start a new game without mods and campfire with Vesemira to flip bookmark

K
Kvasilich 28.06.20

Nurp
This is what we are)

G
GrayForce2 28.06.20

Vasilich
uh, check it out on another graphics card. all right (AMD), on the basis of this game (NVIDIA)

K
Kvasilich 28.06.20

GrayForce2
Then you have shaman in panel vidyuhi to configure the app. The dog is in there somewhere buried.

G
GrayForce2 28.06.20

Vasilich
Everything, nothing helped, this is very strange. another version of the driver set

this bug is very similar to the slot where you want to paste the glyphs on the armor, like he slides on the strip LVL.

P
PredatorX1080 29.10.20

GrayForce2
Dude, you're not the only one who's got this problem, and so do I.

P
PredatorX1080 29.10.20

GrayForce2
In the software settings for the exe file, the monitor technology included G-SYNC support came into play until I see that the bar blinked, along with G-SYNC used vertical synchroimpulse - to use the setting of the 3D application