3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reddington1371 06.09.19 08:09 pm

To kill or not?

Good afternoon. Recently alumalsa about killing in games, of course in those games where there is an option to kill or keep alive or that the person will not consider those games where suied should be killed, while for example in GTA I personally try civilians, not to kill and to drive carefully.
Take for example Splinter Cell Blacklist there is option to kill or opcrit, I for stun. Nagano started to play mgs 5 phantom pain, in the beginning of the mission in Afghanistan against the Russians, another reason was not able to kill, only stun. But then the mission samte its base. There I ran out of tranquilizers, long time to think or not to get pumped machine gun with a silencer or not, so go and choke would be suicide, I don't really use lures. Had to kill with automata and stun one work. At that moment, the soul that is yanked like a bad taste.
I wonder who thought of it? And what do you do in games where there are options to leave or to kill?
68 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zox-Zox 06.09.19

Ay, maladets)))))

r
rPeBoJL 06.09.19

not himself when hungry

S
Spirit of Rock 06.09.19

It is not necessary to identify with a fictional video game character. First show us the story of the hero, it depends on us only what we want to see it.

A
Alexander Bekker 06.09.19

>And what do you do in games where there are options to leave or to kill?
Do what is beneficial to the gaming process. Don't confuse the virtual and the real world. Actions in the virtual world does not affect events in the real. And I say, I love blood, guts, meat and a lot of killing in games, it's bringing a lot of fun and drive, but in reality I'm pretty kind and good, and to deprive someone of life is something transcendental to me.

S
Stockton_Slap 06.09.19

I remember in Deus EXE last not one killed except for bosses))

R
Ryazancev 06.09.19

Спойлерhttps://vk.com/video243158984_168888395?hash=e8d94ccd18545bae

R
Reddington1371 06.09.19

Spirit of Rock
Yes of course you should not, then let's call it as the style of play, who likes to kill, and who does not like

V
Vanya Rygalov 06.09.19

There I ran out of tranquilizers...
A drug addict?
...long time to think or not to get pumped machine gun with a silencer or not,
Rambo slowpoke?
....so go and choke would be suicide, I don't really use lures.
Cowardly sadistic poacher ?
Had to kill with automata and stun one work.
With paremata not tried?
At that moment, the soul that is yanked like a bad taste.
Baby, believe me, reading this was seevral, too, pulling the soul, the same bad taste.

t
the endless misanthropy o 06.09.19

This piece of code 010101. What's the difference?

R
Reddington1371 06.09.19

Vanya Rygalov
Played in mgs 5? There is a weapon with tranquilizers. I specifically wrote about the game and then about tranquilizer.
Because in the game the gun can not break the bullet-apparatus for Radiocommunication carry a gun.
Bait-there is a device that creates a clone of the main character is the bait.
A gun is not and will not, have you tried to shoot with a machine gun with a silencer?.
Baby first play the game and then speak

D
Don Thomas Falcone 06.09.19

The author got stoned and thinks drawn bots are real people who need to be pitied)
PS Play GTA and kill civilians, it's like drinking non-alcoholic beer...

r
rPeBoJL 06.09.19

in games where the player's behavior can affect the reputation of the factions, no kill is just a version of the passage. my preference is to only kill in extreme cases

W
Wing42 06.09.19

Reddington1371
I recommend to buy a keyboard with working keys.

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.09.19

Reddington1371
Had to kill with automata and stun one work. At that moment, the soul that is yanked like a bad taste.
I wonder who thought of it?
Thought. Take a more striking example ) a Cartoon about Superman and other heroes. Here he defeated the villain who sent him to jail. After a few episodes, the villain somehow broke free and again the old. Hereinafter, repeat ) And then he was free and doing evil deeds! Conclusion? Well, you kill this asshole and be done with it!

So this topic is about human rights. Of course =] My opinion: who killed someone, have lost their right to life, and therefore punished him the death penalty is nothing strange in this. Stole the thing? Lost the right to their property. An eye for an eye. And that's right, you know, there are criminals! And I say: no! Violated the rights of others - lost their...

r
requiemmm 06.09.19

Depends on my mood and the game. If the positive option is that on your character wipe their feet, of course I will shoot all and all, for nefig. Out in all sorts of asaffected with dragoneye Paragon, he's been in weird situations, while a pair of murders in the right place considerably made life easier and raised the mood)))

A
AR3E 06.09.19

I act on the situation - sometimes it is beneficial to eliminate the enemy silently, stunned. In some sort of scripted election, as I remember in CoD:BO2 was, depending on what Persian actually has a gun on him.

Although still remember the moment of the DLC for Mass Effect was given a choice: to kill the leader of the bandits (this die hostages), or to let him go (hostages survive). Had little reason to come to the second option.

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.09.19

b>example in the GTA, I personally try civilians, not to kill and to drive carefully

GTA is designed to vent its hatred of mankind.
Smash,smash!!!

R
Ryazancev 06.09.19

Dad Cheburator
However, you still throw it all does not work. There is so much in the States, young and not so shooters in public places.
Well, it's certainly the exception than the rule. But stereotypes are behaviors from games and movies!

t
the endless misanthropy o 06.09.19

Dad Cheburator
this is the Holocaust

M
MunchkiN 616 06.09.19

before, I remember the epic I had before the end of the game to cut all life in it where it was intended to attack the NPC
but gradually playing Morrowind and GTA I realized that it is impossible in sorrow and dejection all I have is cold and hung
it became more fun examination
and was the murder usually simple impulsive lesson that it is easier to machit or not machit to quickly beat the game if no wagering appropriate.