3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EVM_games 28.06.20 09:47 pm

Cheater have thrown weapons, can't get... (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello, does anyone know how to get rid of the weapons that have thrown a cheater. In Rockstar support wrote, said that can not be removed. Through the weapons Cabinet is not hidden, since the game thinks the weapon is not purchased.

13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 28.06.20

EVM_games
re-enter the game probyvali?

E
EVM_games 28.06.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
Yes

_
_iSTALKER_ 28.06.20

If the character does not have a lot of time and do not mind level, you can create a new, because to get out of this situation in principle does

V
VETER15 28.06.20

_iSTALKER_ wrote:
If the character does not have a lot of time and do not mind level, you can create a new, because to get out of this situation in principle does
and so after each cheater)

E
EVM_games 28.06.20

_iSTALKER_
Alas, the character of the old

D
Devijack 05.10.20

I lost this weapon one day. I'm used to it. But now I know for sure that the laser gan is absolutely useless shit next to a cheaper minigun and buying it almost for the floor of the lama is one of the most useless purchases, even if the cheat of money on it throws :D Kstate recently again in the arsenal appeared this weapon.

j
jonijoniajaaja 05.10.20

EVM_games
I had that.

W
WatchMyFail 05.10.20

know it's an old topic. but recently found out about one effective way and checked himself. All the superfluous weapons, even the laser. all you have to do is start a battle in the Faster Timer I arena. After you pass one such race, all the weapons are lost

j
jonijoniajaaja 05.10.20

WatchMyFail
This arena is a brew of bubble-banged-up, I lost a few of my guns.

P
Praiis 05.10.20

jonijoniajaaja
Buy is not a problem, but get rid of ...

G
GeeKbIg 05.10.20

I think the only way to put in the lvl and buy a gun or ammunition

M
MOLIN 08.02.21

WatchMyFail
Helped thanks

P
Praiis 05.08.21

WatchMyFail
You are my joy. Thank you very much, may your path always shine with light!