3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 28.06.20 09:49 pm

The economy of the game (World of Warships)

Hi all.
I still play 5's levels, minus not left yet, and had as it were, and playing rules. Play without premium by the way, and only in random battles. And I was wondering is it possible to go minus the ships? And at what levels this starts? And then maybe a dozen would be beneficial to play..
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDestroy 28.06.20

Strelec-zmeya
In tanks without a premium beginning in a minus to leave with 8 levels. And sometimes even when winning battles. I think the ships will be about the same. Still Donat has not been canceled, especially WG.

B
BenziLLLa 28.06.20

The economy, the interface and the engine of games from our beloved Studio from project to project differ very little. But still, it is tests. Who knows how it is there turn?

e
ender2312 28.06.20

The Japanese have since Nagato minus the colossal nerve of him was missing, eventually sold. For their cruisers good, you can move, Myoko was very pleased, but only pumped, for me nicer than Cleveland))

S
Strelec-zmeya 28.06.20

eNder2312
Thank you. Now I know that just like in tanks, you should leave any, and farming vehicles. Like for example Japanese cruiser level 4 godfather. Easy to farmleigh from one hundred thousand per fight. Sometimes, two. A premium would be under 400 000.

J
Jokersont 28.06.20

The economy is done for,for the battle did not fall once,-108к on vehicle maintenance (IX ROON),the next battle I sank,-108к service,that is, the game do not care,sank you,no,give me my money. bredyatina

T
Tisdare 20.01.23

It was burning at the very end ... The economy is such that for a comfortable game you need both premium and a permanent economic bonus (if you need to develop), and inflict damage by itself. Up to about level 7, everything is fine, at level 8 you can already go into the red in cooperative battles (the bottom line: inflicted little damage - little money), in free mode there is more money, but the battles are significantly ... different. There are premium ships, they already have bonuses - they farm if you don’t miss much, but experience is transferred to them from the game currency, and it is given only 100 per month (daily entry into the game) - not profitable. While pumping up to level 7, you will learn how to deal damage (not only shooting, but also torpedoes, aircraft, submarines, all sorts of tasks, etc.), and there are a lot of development branches. A battleship, a cruiser, a destroyer differ in behavior and style of battle, so a compromise must be found between port and victory.