3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wesley Snips 145 28.06.20 09:49 pm

Who is better ray Bulgarin or Yusuf Amir? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

In this thread we will discuss and compare two cool Persians from the second Episode !!!
59 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 28.06.20

Ray cool. character. But I still rushing Amir, though his father called him a jerk, and yet I like him as a positive person.

A
Aksel7777 28.06.20

The Bulgarian with a mustache

A
Arigo 28.06.20

and on the subject of course Yusuf

R
Ride 28.06.20

Honestly, I do not like to sravnivat game characters, but still Yusuf would be better, because when I show him the video, there is always something to laugh at.

U
Udalennyy 28.06.20

On topic:
Still Yusuf more interesting, because he is the funniest character

l
lfgdfs 28.06.20

Ray certainly cool, but Yusuf is on fire. Especially pin it We get Arab money!.

O
Odin iz nih 28.06.20

Yusuf is of course ridiculous, and cuts between skyscrapers in his gold helicopter, but it is not something achieved in this life, and I think if he stays without a penny in his pocket, he vryatli will survive, and all because he spoiled.
Ray is a very different character, behind which thousands of murders.He is certainly angry and his face almost when not coming off a grin.But if he stays without a penny, he would go out to the kings.
Though the Bulgarian is not like me ( in character ), but it is much steeper.

M
Mafia 2 fan 28.06.20

Both are good)

J
John Lokk 28.06.20

Yusuf of course. He is burning is not childish, especially when singing and when justified before the father. Bulgarian I'd like to see more in the original, after playing TBOGT, it became clear why it is not enough in the original. Although he is something to see. Loved the moment when the Bulgarian fires his Kalashnikov into the ceiling.

W
Wheatley. 28.06.20

Bulgarian although Yusuf Amir pinning its aktsentom and the fact that he has a Golden Uzi

F
Frane 28.06.20

Yusuf is better

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 28.06.20

Yusuf

G
Glebbb 28.06.20

Of course crazy Yusuf.He's never thrown as ray.I actually have 3 negative character in Balad is 2 guy that we dropped from Rotterdam skyscraper(like the name)because I wanted to throw Yusuf and ray Bulgarian(by the way anyone noticed in the original gta 4 his name is Bulgarian,and in Balad Bulgarin as Brucie in the original last name Kubica,not a Kibbutz)

S
Showy DiMak 28.06.20

Yusuf - fucked*UTY. It is a fact. Bulgarian - our man (Russian), also a fact. The conclusion is obvious.

Comrade censorship,censorship!
k1slim

G
Great Corn 28.06.20

Yusuf definitely he obezbashennym Arab with positive thoughts, and Bulgarian Moody, but Russian)

M
MC_Black 28.06.20

And I liked Yusuf Bulgarian and ray Amir

k
k1slim 28.06.20

Yusuf Amir is one man,ray Boccino and Bulgarians are two separate people.You got that Yusuf is the name of the Bulgarian and Rey - Amir

A
Alien_26 28.06.20

Yusuf) Positive character) always makes me smile)

L
Lightninggg 28.06.20

Cooler - ray(he has an army of Russian thugs). Interesting - Yusuf.

M
MC_Black 28.06.20

Yusuf - retarded deer
Bulgarian goats and a moron