3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedBlackDish 18.10.19 01:44 pm

What runes (and words) rune master is better (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, please post screenshots and a normal (more clear than in the game) descriptions of the rune words (or something).
PS
Words like to make the armor light, medium or heavy is not necessary. They are quite clear and interesting.
27 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 18.10.19

I do not care for the cons,so I'll ask: and to Google no luck? This information is long there is a variety of resources

R
RedBlackDish 18.10.19

ZlobnyDed
There is a forum voobscheto. Need to ask questions. And in response to (you wouldn't believe!) answers. And anyway, I'm a little googling and found.

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.10.19

I googled and the first link you find your answer. What am I doing wrong?

R
RedBlackDish 18.10.19

ZlobnyDed
Easy same precal?

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.10.19

RedBlackDish
And what is there to understand? Do you really think that someone specially for you, here is a detailed guide to write? Doubt

S
Stribogg 18.10.19

1) Made myself believe that after all those descriptions in the game rune words spells ENOUGH to understand that everyone does.. 2) If quite in tank - that prevents turns every spell to try and understand what was happening?

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.10.19

Stribogg
These new enchants to me suspiciously like future stickers from WoT

R
RedBlackDish 18.10.19

ZlobnyDed
It is necessary to have faith in people. And anyway, your whining does not answer my question.
But I will answer YOUR question. What's not clear? The word content charges the sword with the power of the sign. What does it mean? On account of Igny everything is clear, and the rest?

P
Putnik_Dirar 18.10.19

For me the best is runes slugger arrows, activating Quen before the fight, well, an infinite effect of the workbenches and sharpened for weapons.

u
unface18 18.10.19

Hammer, glyphs better, the only thing I liked from rune - modifying armor class in the set of the wolf for example to activate the perk of the school of cat.

y
yberpleks 18.10.19

RedBlackDish
Right now, wait, run across imbitsily with phrases like go read a book on the universe of the Witcher. Everything is written))

Y
Yaevin93 18.10.19

unface18
really? ie, if you change your booking on a heavy snake and stab bonus from Seth bear - will it work ?

R
RedBlackDish 18.10.19

Yaevin93
Dolzhon

O
Old_Nick 18.10.19

Yaevin93
It's not bonus from Seth bear, is a bonus of any heavy armor. So Yes, will work :)

t
tujmser 18.10.19

I like the 3 level content. Quenum charge when hitting an enemy replenishes health, even does not need any broth akimi neither swallow nor a potion of raffar. I do not understand how works of axii and aard with Igny (probably something with the damage). Igny, I have not tried at all, saw that the aard blue glow, Aksi white Quen - green.

M
Mercurionio 18.10.19

tujmser
He hangs up the current strength of the mark on the sword. Axi - maybe with a small chance to lure the enemy to his side. The aard is always upsetting when you attack (or the enemy does falls). Igny - additional fire damage + ignition at high chance. I only irden not test.
The citerna - Dissection. There the radius of the vortex just a space, yet have the energy all the people are dying like flies.

By the way, can someone in the know. How to use the charged sword iris? The one we darid Algirdas background Averic.

u
unface18 18.10.19

Message-beat, it is charging, it turns red and knocks out opponents(they fall) in return you give the 1\10 of his HP. It's all automated, nothing to proimote not necessary, only to beat them

M
Marauder_jrs 18.10.19

Something I lost.. just walking-wandering, cut-cut.. and then Kraft, but not simple, but with content.. and even the rune of the wizard.. the guide is just not enough.
Oh damn, ETOGES DLC.. I think hagoita I don't have it. But Hyde found immediately, for example http://virtualgameinfo.ru/guides/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/dlc-hearts-of-stone/master-run/runnyie-i-glificheskie-slova/

M
Mercurionio 18.10.19

unface18
Ahh, sorry. I thought you like Algirdas, supposedly loaded the sword and portugesse, punching blocks and all that.
Actually, still can't understand why the Hunt can beat only a silver sword. I can't find iris to use against them=(

O
Old_Nick 18.10.19

Mercurionio ...why the Hunt can beat only a silver sword.....
Because where there and the hounds (and they are - natural perfume). If GG will start in battle to change swords, I think - not the tenant.
For the warriors TO very good spec. a silver sword with + to break armour - blue rage. But to find it in right time and right level .... :(