3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skellige 28.06.20 10:52 pm

How was it possible to make a map ? kaaak ? (Gwent: The Witcher Card Game)

it's just stupid and brings imbalance in the game, and I'm forced to buy it for scraps. the shame of it. I

26 Comments
Sort by:
N
NPhysicist 28.06.20

Love these cards - the round once it becomes more fun and unpredictable when both players begin to hurt your card/hang weather that burned the top card from your opponent, not yourself)

R
Ryogi Shiki 28.06.20

that's nothing . here's a special card Foltesta is something . The North is that IMBA

S
Skellige 28.06.20

Nikotinoz_
North is probably the weakest deck. foltest only copies the bronze card

S
Skellige 28.06.20

NPhysicist
today I have 2 times zabombit worse, when took as much as 3 cards with 8 points and above, and after the second move when the other card is claimed, simply beat the game. okay if the card was silver or let's say with 4 points, that would be for Triss to fuck her but no. it is certainly possible to beat like that but when it is used in the last round...

I
Iskander2015 28.06.20

Skellige
Me today the same in the last round was posted, but I still had gild their teams and this course imbaba card missed! (he want that but 800 take time to develop), Buttercup fuck up specifically! (took the commander's horn, but after the update Khan) Put it probably can after a pass when the opponent reinforce the power of a card(s) on to the next round, but +2 to lay out each card on the field - this is very small!

k
killerbot 28.06.20

PF. almost always useless card. long harness - you can always lock the ball or the weather or potions. Yes a lot of it! keep it only for the Ivasyk. trust me, dude, there are far more iMovie card

C
Carelia 28.06.20

Skellige wrote:
today I have 2 times zabombit worse when claimed as many as 3 cards
You pros are not met that Willie 3жды play.

S
SwedovSandr 28.06.20

Guys, no one has the extra key doesn't Bethke? I applied, but apparently will have to wait for an open Bethke....full of wanting.

Z
ZAWARUDO 28.06.20

Three Jackdaws moget

H
Hypest 28.06.20

Carelia
Well, you play it a second time through Aetna, and the third like?

B
BRONIK-PSK 28.06.20

Hypest
North is playing well through transforming into silver and doctors

R
Ryogi Shiki 28.06.20

Skellige
Skellige wrote:
foltest only copies the bronze card
you know that gives a bunch of cards Foltesta + Boost + Adrenaline ? IMBA . you can make you the next course had 2 gold cards for 72 power each . this is not conquered

I
Iikeaboss 28.06.20

Nikotinoz_
If you've got a Improve and has a map which can apnut.

R
Ryogi Shiki 28.06.20

Iikeaboss
of course there are

H
Hypest 28.06.20

BRONIK-PSK
There is a risk that burn myself.

Nikotinoz_
In the next round gilt flies, so if not the last round of the execution, Geralt or negate weather.

I
Iikeaboss 28.06.20

Nikotinoz_
Is or is not present, if there is, then lucky, if not, the chances are small. Already I've lost count how many strategies I tried the updated the North can play, but cannot win all of the cards are crap steel. Merely one gold. CRIS was the most useless card. Shani on*erili, medics*Ereli, sorcerer*erili, But now the elves are invulnerable to northerners, because they can put cards that not only that they can kill so more APAT better than any Rog can..

R
Ryogi Shiki 28.06.20

Hypest wrote:
In the next round gilding flies
for a long time?

H
Hypest 28.06.20

Nikotinoz_
With the latest patch.

c
crix 28.06.20

Nikotinoz_