3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DayPsycho 28.06.20 10:52 pm

Black levels battles! (Battlefield 1)

Guys, who faced? Level where the pilot of the trenches is chosen to their. I have all dark, with a streetlight, Fritz is not visible in the rest (((
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandshot 28.06.20

DayPsycho
Brightness\contrast in the game or monitor I can adjust?

D
DayPsycho 28.06.20

Grandshot
the monitor is configured properly. but in the game is this ever needed?? usually it's all right always was

G
Grandshot 28.06.20

DayPsycho
It is sometimes necessary to adjust the brightness in the game. Now before you the first confirmation of this )

D
DayPsycho 28.06.20

Grandshot
and it can be a problem with the graphics card?

G
Grandshot 28.06.20

DayPsycho
Maybe. Due to problems in the drivers can also be. This darkness manifests itself specifically in this mission, in tunnels, or all tunnels on all maps?

D
DayPsycho 28.06.20

Grandshot
in all missions where the dark places. ((( and online too...

T
TimKar 28.06.20

DayPsycho
Brightness the mood, I also when first launched the network mode, I thought, how can you play in the dark, really well designed. But it was in the settings the brightness is at zero.

D
DayPsycho 28.06.20

Genom1994
thank you! today I will try in the evening! I will unsubscribe then!!

w
winni madison 28.06.20

I too when started playing, I could not understand what with the brightness and it was almost empty)

K
Kirill110701 28.06.20

I have the brightness at almost the minimum salary ,so atmospheree ,and normal level of brightness ,I pluck out the eye...

D
DayPsycho 28.06.20

checked!! 0 brightness KARL, 0 !!! damn it!why is it so??????????????? haha!!!????????