3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marsianin629 28.06.20 10:53 pm

What is missing in the game? (The Crew)

Hello! What do you think the game was missing? In principle, there is a pretty good tuning,huge open world,the people there,the animals,everything looks alive (in my opinion). What would you like to see in the game in the future?
26 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik820 28.06.20

marsianin629

H
Hudson 28.06.20

the fleet is somewhat larger. Would like to see in the game for more European supercars and American classics. Driver SF in this respect, was much more democratic.

R
RiZ444 28.06.20

nik820
why? money for license no? the essence of the game in multiplayer. Offline there is nothing to do it would be.

m
marsianin629 28.06.20

RiZ444
Well, maybe he meant what he loves to skate and all that

S
SPR1GGAN 28.06.20

I would like to play in multiplayer ,not coop .
Tuning is very poor even by the standards of the underground 10 years ago ,the editor of his drawings are very lacking ,no damage of veleusic management ,no subtle settings which were in PRO street .
In short, rather weak game ,in fact after passing syuzhetki can safely endure .,so ka on PVP mission dick wait people .

I
Ilya Nosov 28.06.20

bought the game and spare the money now,first of all how could so few cars to do in the game with such a huge world well, it's imbitsyly Ubisoft only can.Graphics lag behind and it is a fact,after 3 hours drive stupidly natyageet all.

S
Slava74oren 28.06.20

In the future I would like to see when driving cockpit view the mirrors and radio to listen to their music, and cars would add.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 28.06.20

marsianin629
And you played? If so then had to see how it's boring to ride by yourself

m
mehanik96 28.06.20

Slava74oren
to add your own music possible

G
Givemethedust 28.06.20

mehanik96
how?

v
viperzic 28.06.20

Play the cops would be interested. Yes, and tuning with wheelbarrows it is necessary to dilute the new chips.

K
KOsMILE 28.06.20

radio with their tracks, more fleet.

F
Frost96rus 28.06.20

More cars and more advanced tuning and more PVP modes(such as drag racing or drift). About the graphics, so in the game it's great. Yeah, not technologically, but from the point of view of design and thoroughness of graphics at a high level.

S
SPR1GGAN 28.06.20

KOsMILE_UA
background and you can't let your player on the computer?

m
marsianin629 28.06.20

Wolf_57
Yes, so far only played on YouTube)I was Just wondering people's opinions)

i
insel 28.06.20

I would like more vinyls, tuning, especially for the modification of G (ring). I would like a channel (add it to your music), more cars (especially cramp, like 240sx Corolla 86 and 2014, etc.), like weather conditions - rain, downpour, hurricane, severe storms in the desert by the heat of the asphalt, the air rippled... like that would be NORMAL sky (notice how it's moving to the side when moving to another state?), want HD textures world... so many things I want, but all that adds is a few cars, and all... sorry, but that yubisoft!

Y
Yukhta 28.06.20

Drag Racing, and the game for the police.

A
Almondo 28.06.20

take all ideas of of and not to make silly in-game store, which is complicated, especially because here in addition to the machines it would be possible to trade parts, he just suggests itself
I am sure that they thought about it, the more that the game is called an MMO, but not implemented, why? probably hands curves and are unable to do

m
marsianin629 28.06.20

Almondo
Yes,it would be cool or like in the second TDU selling b/ear machine. I love this game-it just came out,maybe ahead of us still waiting for more cool ideas implemented in the game.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 28.06.20

People online