3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-[-.-]- 28.06.20 10:53 pm

bitva za top-1 na pg (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

poskolky tour ne poluchaeca sigrat; regatsya nikto ne hochet, est; ideika predlojit; vnesti na server takuy discipliny like bitva za top-1 pg smisl zakluchaeca v tom 4to v nachale kajdogo mesyaca bydet na ladder reset i mi bydem igrat; solo i 2-2 v laddere protyajennii celogo na 3 mesyaca pervie mesta v i 2-2 solo pod konec mesyaca podelyat mejdy soboi prizi(tour o4ki) takoi kak vam pacani variant? otpisivaemsya, predlogaite idei
6 Comments
Sort by:
l
lost.of.heaven] 28.06.20

GOST created the theme!
Suggested the idea!
All said YES!
And it tells you to only 10 people!
And here the standard?
There is no desire in the community of the players of the SERVER!
And here is the address to the guest, please post a banner link to the forum with this topic!
You see, and people will come!
Stop blaming the GOST, he can do only what he trusted, but not anymore!
That is to have server tournaments he can arrange permission with the above, and if he can't give the nod as he will be able to organize the tournament, with his authority?
No, no, no and no again!
In short, stop chasing for the GOST, and write all sorts of shit.

A
Agent Qracle 28.06.20

Chto za hernia?? Pishi po russki!

z
zsef 28.06.20

to appear too many kačerov of icons with tours. Liked the idea but it needs to be somehow redone. Let's say for the top 20 players in solo and RT once a month want to have a tournament) I think will be the norm. If not the host bot , it is probably enough for 2 regular hosts XD

-
-[-.-]- 28.06.20

a pochemy net jelaniya y soobshestva servera? potomy chto admin durachok provodit tour kotoriy raz v god komy eto nyjno? pravilna nikomy! zahodil na segodnya v pg po 16-00 moscow na kanale 16 chelovek sidelo pro kakie vi touri vapshe talk? bez ispancev server bi yje lejal na dne okeana, nada drugimi sposobami podimat; server kakimi ta novimi disciplinami na o4ki tour, hotya i tour o4ki nax nekomy yje ne nyjni, menya napryagaet edinstvennoe 4to doljen delat admin kotoriy; 4tobi vse na servere daje ne igrali ludi poyavlyaetsya v online sozdal setky i sidit jdet net bi hotyabi zahodit; na pg i speak; s lud;mi 4to oni hotyat... poka na mesto ghosta ne pridet drugoi server chelovek tak i bydet nahoditsya v bolote imho

l
lost.of.heaven] 28.06.20

That can make Standard?
Well, you're smart and driven him, please suggest ideas!
Did you read my post above?
READ MORE TIME!
AND AGAIN!
AGAIN!
AND MANY MANY MANY TIMES!
Then maybe you will reach, what of course I doubt...

0IIa0IIaIIaaa 28.06.20

patch new, Ladera update once a month, conduct tours, top-1 PG