3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.06.20 10:55 pm

Is there SLI and whether or not to take the game? (Dishonored 2)

Hi. Present in Borderlands 2 support two graphics cards? Hardly one none will be playing at 4K in this game.
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 28.06.20

Are you talking about here?

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 28.06.20

Recently, games in General, no optimization for SLI, so it's a waste of money.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Here buddy plays in 4k on two gtx 980 TI:
Dishonored 2 - smooth 60fps in 4K and ultra GFX
There prosherstila forums, Yes you guys are correct to point out, in recent years, SLI as it is not very pretty, and had problems.
As I understand it, with the release of updates and patches, the game became better.
So, arundale that make SLI work force, for example here:
How to enable SLI, make forced to work in SLIhttp://forums.playground.ru/mafia_3/tech/kak_vklyuchit_rezhim_sli_zastavit_nasilno_rabotat_v_sli-917264/
Hey, you used to be Prim of Macivor, renamed the STANDS of Milivoje not recognize. Wanted to link to you, you're a connoisseur and lover of SLI. Then, all that under the spoiler, unnecessary nonsense.
Remembered on the subject:
On account of SLI (Skyrim - Special Edition)http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/tech/na_schyot_sli-918870/

A
AndreiKa92 28.06.20

The game fully supports SLI. Take the game without hesitation, the optimized trimmed patches. He bought and did not regret.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Hey, you used to be Prim of Macivor, renamed the STANDS of Mishiguri,
Healthy. Yes, it's me. Today I decided to buy a second Dishonored. Downloaded now. I've heard that the patches corrected the optimization (by the way the mafia, the second a new patch not too sickly corrected) you'll see. What about Watch dogs 2 and Far Cry-Primal?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
And, well, even Batman - Arkham Knight is also a great rise in productivity.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Spoleczenstwo.
What about Watch dogs 2 and Far Cry-Primal? - Any video, so I can find. However, most interesting here in 4k is none, two gtx 1070 work on resolution of 3840x2160. In General, for a city 45-50 in the city, on average, you can see 40-45, with occasional dips to 30.
Watch Dogs 2 in 4k Ultra Preset with 1070 SLI
Here's a more recent video, a similar picture is in 1080p, however, there is still +10 fps. But the drawdown the same.
Far Cry-Primal myself recently bought, about it nothing bad to say. It is 60+, an average of 65. Sags, sometimes up to 50, well, sometimes 80. Quite well.
Far Cry Primal 4K Maxed Out SLI GTX 1080 HB
In General, all of them, Watch Dogs 2 is still not much, though, you can not compare them, a city more alive with moving objects, but the fps is 30+, so quite bearable.
Here on 1st December:
Watch Dogs Pc Ultra 2 GTX 1080 Frame Rate 4K SLI Performance...Then around 50, a little better, and 45-55.
Ie it is playable, if you don't mind the fps below 60. But damn, at this resolution, and the state of the game, the performance there's been complaints, and 45 happy.
In General, good luck.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
In short optimization is great in Dishonored 2!) Played for an hour. Settings all on ultra, 4k resolution. Fps below 85 did not fall. And so, in areas 115.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Good sub, great numbers. Direct, it is strange to see them.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Here everything is clear.
As for these three games. Jast Cause 3, Watch dogs 2 and Farik - Primal.
What would you get? And approximately how many hours total passing each of them enough?
I hope SLI all works fine...

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Spoilergate say that I like the FarCry series of games, because I bought the Primal. Going to knock out achievements and actions. I've been looking at her, even as it created a theme in SG, to take or not. Look, it's all the same FaCry, and even a map of Kirata, of course, converted. Abandoned for some time, but the recent 50% discount, it is tempting, took for 760 rubles along with the addition of (the incentive 890, sort of), I couldn't resist, even despite the fact that the game is similar, yet it is 10 thousand years BC, take of the dialogue (partly because of him, the beauty of colors), it is acceptable showdown, all of the same style - crept and knocked, taming - the chip cool, and much steeper than it looks in the ARK, but still, crafting improvements, i.e. it is passing, and especially for R. 760 (discount of uplay (-20%) discount in the store 50% off.
Watch, no, I will not say, everyone goes their own way. Well, somewhere in the 30 hours you can get stuck there, at least. In General, open Steam reviews, and look at how much spent. By the way, there is a mode of passing the mountain, which gives +200 points uplay, hard challenge, only one life, I want to try to get to the next sale.
Spoiler
Just Cause 3, I didn't touch him, just watched the review, and to me the game seemed boring, i.e. at the beginning of something fun, and then there is the routine, I remember. Now she stands 324 of the ruble. You can take two - and Primal and Just Cause 3. In this game you can be stuck for hours 40. Anywhere from 30-90 (and such is, especially if you knock a bundle). But, the game, mixed reviews, I'm totally shallow. It's your business.
Watch Dogs 2 has a sufficient number of positive reviews and the full passage may be delayed for hours 100. Simple edition, with all the discounts (discount on the similarity of the Primal), will cost somewhere in the 1070 rubles.
In the last two games and he'll Google reviews. I have not played, do not say anything, not a fan, although Just Cause 3 looks tempting (I'm going to get a review will review why dismissed it at the time), in short, I'm a fan of a single company, multiplayer does not interest me, so if hacked, or will be a good discount, it is now a DOOM - 78%, for 460 rubles ,you can play.
In General, it's either one game - Watch Dogs 2, or, for the same amount can take two - Just Cause 3 and FarCry Primal. And then add to dig and take Watch Dogs 2 (actually, by the hour, if the sum of these two, it is possible to oppose Watch Dogs 2). Or take a few Uplay games, and knock them on the discount, total 20%, and at a time, only -100 points. However, when I bought Primal, gave me + somewhere around 800 points.
For Watch Dogs 2, I haven't played the first part, no desire to play, and secondly, I do not really like all these hacks, you can wait for even bigger discounts, if that.
This is just my opinion, I play very little, and the last game dismiss, they are not worth attention, took a rule - only with a good discount, and nothing else, and only when you break (with some exceptions), at the same time, during this time, correct, will bring to mind the game.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Healthy. Decided to take a Jast Cause 3 and Far Cry - Primal. Now while installing.
But what I found interesting:
http://www.playground.ru/files/far_cry_primal_ultra_hd_texture_pack-124824/
Is set or they are already in the Assembly of the Edge Lights?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
To install separately will be a line (see screenshot), he, by the way, will propose during the General installation, if I remember correctly.
Included

A
Apti 28.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
For a thorough passage, I would recommend watch dogs 2. Very detailed game is full of side quests, and even interesting, not for show. A living world and interesting gameplay of course

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
In short here's the screenshot.

Spoiler
Mmmm... Weird. I can't even not buy, not install.
It turns out, you need to download from PG, with the links I gave above?
http://www.playground.ru/files/far_cry_primal_ultra_hd_texture_pack-124824/

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
In short, I opened my documents the file GamerProfile
Found HDTexturesEnabled=0
Put 1 instead of zero.
Preserved.
Went into Steam and everything is available.
I decided to complete the picture to remove a tick from Far Cry Primal - HD Texture Pack.
A second, and then again put a tick. Steam started to update the game and upload what is 2.9 GB (I guess this is the mega texture)
In the end all OK)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Well, well. I took in uplay, Mat coated all steam hasn't let me down, but uplay, certain moments stood download tightly, it is better to take the incentive, you did the right thing, but in yupley, very good thing (-20%).
Games about, apparently denovo forced to take. And that is not watch dogs 2?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
And that is not watch dogs 2?
I think....
Now all my attention is focused on the accumulation of funds for Total War: WARHAMMER
Painfully, I like it. If we take, WITH ALL the ADDITIONS.
And I, as calculated as it comes out, already scared. So for the holidays we have decided to not buy expensive games.
Waha, awesome fantasy!!!! I don't think it lomanut, it hurts a lot it through all the new additions brings money to developers. Any conspiracy. Even the discount is not sensible, not to mention pirates( making the big bucks. How not to come in her in the news again, some new addition! I will continue to hoard.
Remember two months ago I looked how much it costs with all the add-ons the Deluxe edition, plus inside a lot of rulezov! It is a true gift for the true fan Wargaming) Short price 9.999, and now 8.599 so the price tag!!!))))
Total War: WARHAMMER High King Edition.
In Polonia games you can generally hang on a few months)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
apparently denovo forced to take.
This is exactly(